Will Mccall Have The Guts?

stfu

I think if the interim Manager has been Walter S then I think that decisive action would have been taken to prevent the continued implosion of form and results Whether that is changing players or simply letting them know in much clearer terms which way is up it would have had a more positive effect. My view always was and still remains to have sought to get Walter back for the rest of the season. Why? Because the future may be more about finding the right sort of coach but this season - with the players available - it is an experienced hard headed manager that is needed to get the best out of them. They cannot be coached out of indifference or of abysmal confidence or sloth or carelessness. But is sure as fuck can be managed out of them if you have an effective enough Manager. That, unfortunately isn't Stuart McC's bag. He doesn't have that sort of experience. Walter does. But the Board has made its choice so we all live with the consequences for the rest of this season.

And then rebuild for the future with - in all probability - a team that will need to be built to gain promotion out of the Championship over the next few seasons. In picking a new manager for the future I hope the Board are mindful that it may take one type of manager to organise a team to fight its way into the top league and another to then take it from their to competing in the top league. Finding someone who can do both will be a challenge and a half.

And with no room for investment money to come into Ibrox it will be money provided by King and the Board and from ticket sales and (presumably declining) commercials that will need to fund this. So whoever King has got lined up to replace DL as cost cutter had better be very good indeed because the work of that person may be just as important as the work to be done by the new manager whoever that is to be,

I think if the interim Manager has been Walter S then I think that decisive action would have been taken to prevent the continued implosion of form and results Whether that is changing players or simply letting them know in much clearer terms which way is up it would have had a more positive effect. My view always was and still remains to have sought to get Walter back for the rest of the season. Why? Because the future may be more about finding the right sort of coach but this season - with the players available - it is an experienced hard headed manager that is needed to get the best out of them. They cannot be coached out of indifference or of abysmal confidence or sloth or carelessness. But is sure as fuck can be managed out of them if you have an effective enough Manager. That, unfortunately isn't Stuart McC's bag. He doesn't have that sort of experience. Walter does. But the Board has made its choice so we all live with the consequences for the rest of this season.

And then rebuild for the future with - in all probability - a team that will need to be built to gain promotion out of the Championship over the next few seasons. In picking a new manager for the future I hope the Board are mindful that it may take one type of manager to organise a team to fight its way into the top league and another to then take it from their to competing in the top league. Finding someone who can do both will be a challenge and a half.

And with no room for investment money to come into Ibrox it will be money provided by King and the Board and from ticket sales and (presumably declining) commercials that will need to fund this. So whoever King has got lined up to replace DL as cost cutter had better be very good indeed because the work of that person may be just as important as the work to be done by the new manager whoever that is to be,

Do you think if Walter came in the other day instead of McCall he would've dropped Jig today? Reckon he would've dropped some imposters but not sure about Jig.

Thought Stuart missed a trick to day with his tactics today, we seemed to be constantly outnumbered in the middle of the park.

IMO this is not the time to blood youngsters. Team is playing badly, players are all out off form and low in confidence, for good or worse I think we have too stick with the senior players and see if they can come through for us. Big changes are called for nxt season whether we get promotion or not.

Simonsen

Foster

McCulloch

Zaliukas

Smith

Black

Law

Aird

Shiels

Miller

Boyd

There is a full team who should never ever be allowed to pull on our jersey again. A who's who of let downs, imposters, mercenaries and duds. It's absolutely frightening how mediocre this squad is, for the money we are shelling out. I don't know for sure how much that sort of team is costing us every week but i would guess around £60K-£70K per week maybe?

Simonsen

Foster

McCulloch

Zaliukas

Smith

Black

Law

Aird

Shiels

Miller

Boyd

There is a full team who should never ever be allowed to pull on our jersey again. A who's who of let downs, imposters, mercenaries and duds. It's absolutely frightening how mediocre this squad is, for the money we are shelling out. I don't know for sure how much that sort of team is costing us every week but i would guess around £60K-£70K per week maybe?

When you see that team it sends shivers down my spine - the equivalent of 11 capucho,s - 11 egil ostenstads - 11 wage thiefs.