Player Ratings V Cowdenbeath

Bear cub1

As i've said its all about opinions, just because you don't think my post is sensible doesn't mean i'm trolling, plenty of folk have the same opinion on templeton as i do.

If we all had the same opinion forums wouldn't be needed.

I honestly think Templeton's Murder as well never really rated him to be honest and he seems to have went back the way.

Seems to be weird after all this time at the club and we still have posts on whether people think he's good enough i think that tells you he's not done it at Rangers.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wee temps pumped yer bird.this is clearly personal

Na he would probaly just have missed the target!

Got in behind the defence and swung it in from the right, was on target but there was a deflection off the upright before he got further up and poked it in from about six inches.

That is what I thought at the time and would like to see highlights to work out where the rest of the defence was after Moshni lost the ball.

They didn't help, that's for sure, but it was such a needless pass to play, which dropped them in it.

The players looked fitter than at any time this season. Possibly that is why they finished the game well. If Stuart has made that a priority then that is a huge positive. This team are the best in this league, and hopefully next week they prove that again.

Good points.

Actually looking forward to seeing how we match up to the champions next week!

I don't think Templeton was as bad or as good as some people are making out. Certainly had his good moments going forward but things like running the ball out of play with no one on him don't help him.

There were 2 instances in the first half where he missed a couple of balls that you might have thought he'd latch on to.

Not sure if he was on his heels, the passes were played with too much 'zip' (rare, but pleasing!) or if he just needs a bit more time on the park, before connecting with these becomes second nature again.

I'd go for the 'give him more game time' option for now.

I'd say he was a realist , We were playing a team that conceded 73 goals before we played them yesterday and it nearly finished 1-1

Can't argue your point re the quality of the opposition.

However , it's against those very teams we either bored our fans to death by grinding out a victory , or , more importantly dropped silly points which have been costly , particularly this season.

It's with no exaggeration , that I say I don't think I've seen Rangers create so many chances in 90 minutes , in years , than I did yesterday.

Can't argue your point re the quality of the opposition.

However , it's against those very teams we either bored our fans to death by grinding out a victory , or , more importantly dropped silly points which have been costly , particularly this season.

It's with no exaggeration , that I say I don't think I've seen Rangers create so many chances in 90 minutes , in years , than I did yesterday.

That's why I gave most of them about 2 points more than I'd have given them for the weeks before Hibs. :P

A wee bit conservatively marked for one or two, maybe, but the marks I gave are still a huge improvement on recent 4s and 5s.