Scotland V Gibraltar (Euro Qualifiers)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Gibraltar's national anthem.

National Anthem of Gibraltar

Local Anthem

Gibraltar, Gibraltar, the rock on which I stand.May you be forever free, Gibraltar, my own land.Mighty pillar, rock of splendour, guardian of the sea.Port of hope in times of need, rich in history.Gibraltar, Gibraltar, the rock on which I stand.May you be forever free, Gibraltar, my own land.God give grace to this our homeland, help us to live as one.Strong in freedom, truth and justice, let this be our song;Gibraltar, Gibraltar, the rock on which I stand.May you be forever free, Gibraltar! Gibraltar! my own land.
Official National Anthem 
God Save the Queen

stop talking shite, and I feel sorry for you if you can't name 38 fckn countries !, and I thought we were 20 something in the rankings

scotland are actually 39th one place behind the mighty Cape Verde Islands,so I see you are quite the man for talking shite yourself.

That's your ignorance.

He didn't follow 'Bertie', Walter did, followed by McLeish.

He's done a good job. You're a fucking bitter mongo if you can't see that.

whatever the order he still followed these duds. And could you tell me what it is strachan has achieved so far. Like all tartan tossers you live in some strange fantasy football land if you think Scotland are anywhere near to being a half decent international side.I am not bitter it's just that I have nothing in common with the self proclaimed tartan army(a bunch of badly dressed serial flashers), in fact I would be embarrassed to ever be associated with this rabble,but hey-ho each to their own

whatever the order he still followed these duds. And could you tell me what it is strachan has achieved so far. Like all tartan tossers you live in some strange fantasy football land if you think Scotland are anywhere near to being a half decent international side.I am not bitter it's just that I have nothing in common with the self proclaimed tartan army(a bunch of badly dressed serial flashers), in fact I would be embarrassed to ever be associated with this rabble,but hey-ho each to their own

You clearly are very bitter.

Scotland haven't "achieved" anything yet but anyone who's watched them and knows the first thing about football can see they've improved under Strachan. I'm amazed anyone is actually trying to argue this.

He's taken largely the same group of players who were so poor under levein, unearthed a couple of gems to supplement them and got Scotland playing with confidence against some very good sides.

Watching Scotland play out from the back in short, quick triangles against Poland was probably the first Scotland side in my lifetime I'd seen not pass the ball back to the keeper and lump it long.

It's definitely progress.

It's hardly a great result though against Gibraltar. Scotland or ROI will fight it out for 3rd and then probably lose the play off.

As it stands, Scotland are currently the best 3rd placed team and can qualify automatically.

Gibraltar games don't count but if Scotland can at least pick up 2 wins and get a draw somewhere that can seal it.

As it stands, Scotland are currently the best 3rd placed team and can qualify automatically.

Gibraltar games don't count but if Scotland can at least pick up 2 wins and get a draw somewhere that can seal it.

I cannot see ROI beating Scotland in Dublin,they have been in decline for over a decade even though the bastards have poached some of our talent we had nutured for years.

How many games are left? Five?