Beasts After Danny Wilson

Seen his interview on sky sports, he seems to be playing it down out of respect for Hearts. Although some of the phrases hes used suggests to me hes choking to go to Celtic.

Typical shite mentality in this country, great season for hertz with him being captain, going to the top league you'd think he would want to lift the team to top 6 or challenge for top 4 - nah, go to the best performing club in the country, prick. Footballers eh.

Happy with that

Nowhere near the level they would normally have

Will get found out at European level

They are downsizing big time.

Guys like Armstrong, GMS & Wilson are nowhere near the calibre of player they have had over last few yrs

Celtic do not have the resources to compete in Europe. In the last 3 years they have also lost their best players. What they are doing now is buying the best players on the cheap from there rivals to weaken them and it keeps them out in front in Scotland.

Not really though :lol:

Happy with that

Nowhere near the level they would normally have

Will get found out at European level

They are downsizing big time.

Guys like Armstrong, GMS & Wilson are nowhere near the calibre of player they have had over last few yrs

I don't know man, I think they are decent players. They've helped Celtic anyway. No maybe not as good as they have had in the past but they're still good players.