Templeton Hails Mccalls Training Methods

I despair at the thought of McCoists management of our team ..what on earth was he thinking about ? Maybe the pressure of working under that toxic board got to the guy . But heres to Stuart McCall ..a breath of fresh air the fellas been !

Yeah blame the board, perhaps he was just the worst manager in our history because of no ability or talent to manage?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templeton was simply expressing his opinion in an open and honest manner. I have absolutely no complaint about that.

The last two games under Stuart have been a breath of fresh air. I am looking forward to tomorrow's game. Can't remember the last time I said that.

McCoist's miserable tenure aside - he's no kind of excuse for Templeton's own failures. And they have been as regular as they have been notable.

If people will not accept the conditions McCoist worked under as an influence on his performance, then why should any player get away with it?

because temps is now performing less tan a month after we got those idiots away from football. his fitness and attitude could not have been that bad. same with them all except boyd. classic signing that one.

how should players make up for ally tactics, formation specifically? that was ALLY job.

Maybe. I'm not defending the shortcomings of McCoist or McDowell but I would much prefer our players did their talking on the park.

They should concentrate on the football and not go crawling to the press .

There is no excuse for letting your fitness go whoever the manager it's a short career .

And nobody heard any complaints from you or the rest the last few years as they took the money .

while we watched a bunch of lazy could not care less under achievers.

And it's nice to see McCall bring some life back new manager kick ass .

If people will not accept the conditions McCoist worked under as an influence on his performance, then why should any player get away with it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like, oh I dunno, Ally blaming the board, wind, pitch, players, stadium, pies, bovril and his fake diet pills when ever a result went against him ? Nae bother.

What a pity you can't read.

I can read fine big man

Can you ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

because temps is now performing less tan a month after we got those idiots away from football. his fitness and attitude could not have been that bad. same with them all except boyd. classic signing that one.

how should players make up for ally tactics, formation specifically? that was ALLY job.

I'd never expect a player to 'make up' for a managers perceived failings - I do expect them to be entirely responsible for their effort, application and professionalism.

Templeton's personal failures (and there have been many) are down to him and him alone. Blaming others for your own failings is ridiculous.

At the end of the day, the only persons to blame are the leech and the slug in the garden.

Templeton wasn't the only player to show regression under the reign of the leech and the slug.

The guy has answered simple questions honestly, as we have all seen an improvement in our play, tactics, formations and above all, the results.

Stuart McCall has shown what proper coaching can do for all the players.

Embarrassed forbtempletin whinging like a wee'ns and getting a wee dig in.

Bp9 I am at a loss how you simply can't accept the fat grub was a shite coach and has damaged us hugely on the playing side. A money grabbing spiv who should never be allowed back to ibrox

At the end of the day, the only persons to blame are the leech and the slug in the garden.Templeton wasn't the only player to show regression under the reign of the leech and the slug.The guy has answered simple questions honestly, as we have all seen an improvement in our play, tactics, formations and above all, the results.Stuart McCall has shown what proper coaching can do for all the players.

I'm sure I had a pint in 'The Leech & Slug' once. Not sure it's still open though!?

I'd never expect a player to 'make up' for a managers perceived failings - I do expect them to be entirely responsible for their effort, application and professionalism.

Templeton's personal failures (and there have been many) are down to him and him alone. Blaming others for your own failings is ridiculous.

"perceived" failings? wtf . seriously?

was mcsalary shite or not?

A bit like blaming McCoist's failings on the board ?

What does this achieve? I think Templeton should do his talking on the park. Ally's gone, and it is hard to see anything this achieves other than making him look better for his no shows. I would hope he has a chance under Stuart McCall, but he still has a great deal to prove, and he must start proving it now.

What does this achieve? I think Templeton should do his talking on the park. Ally's gone, and it is hard to see anything this achieves other than making him look better for his no shows. I would hope he has a chance under Stuart McCall, but he still has a great deal to prove, and he must start proving it now.

It is needed to explain why the clubs has under performed. There was an expectation we would win the league and gain automatic promotion given the money spent. That is the rangers standard. I think it good that we get a players view of the reason for the change in form. It is of material interest to all rangers fans, or should be.

I was guilty of it as well, it took getting kicked out of the ramsdens final to RR to realise the guy was a joke of a manager.

I know you tend to get this a lot when new managers come in from players that maybe wernt getting a game but it is surely abundantly clear now even to the staunch ally lovers that this man was a fraud, stealing money (still is the spiv) whilst nearly destroying us with his incompetence!If only more of you had taken the blinkers off earlier and not fell for his excuses and deflection we could maybe have forced a change years ago!

neverr thought firstly that a rookie should have been given such a massive job, but cos it was wee coisty, he got the benefit, but when we lost to marbor etc i knew he wasnt the man. also getting put out the cup by falkirk,and his attempts at cup games when walter was in charge should have been enough to concern people. but as much as i wanted him out from the start the berrs that didnt were only trying to do the right thing, rightly or wrongly. he and his jokers are gone, and we have hope again.