Templeton Hails Mccalls Training Methods

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't deny Templetons comments are spot on but must admit it's a bit ironic that he probably needs more coaching than most caus I've never seen a professional footballer with his ability make so many naive mistakes,and also while it's expected that a winger will give away possession ,this boy takes the biscuit. Coisty was the architect of his own downfall but Templeton surely has hidden all the mirrors in his house.

I know you tend to get this a lot when new managers come in from players that maybe wernt getting a game but it is surely abundantly clear now even to the staunch ally lovers that this man was a fraud, stealing money (still is the spiv) whilst nearly destroying us with his incompetence!

If only more of you had taken the blinkers off earlier and not fell for his excuses and deflection we could maybe have forced a change years ago!

I know you tend to get this a lot when new managers come in from players that maybe wernt getting a game but it is surely abundantly clear now even to the staunch ally lovers that this man was a fraud, stealing money (still is the spiv) whilst nearly destroying us with his incompetence!

If only more of you had taken the blinkers off earlier and not fell for his excuses and deflection we could maybe have forced a change years ago!

Not the one above your post

He never laughed a Ally's jokes so was never part of the inner circle.

Why Ally signed him I don't know? I knew a week before he was signing and that was from him, he said he would sign after the Liverpool game at Anfeild, I knew this as I was from his neck of the woods but still have friends there who new him. And when he scored at Anfield I panicked as I thought that's fucked now but he kept to his word and signed.

Ally was ruining him and that's a fact, McCall is correct run at them in the final third, can also be used as a second striker and the boy just needs confidence as he is a great wee talent .

Can't deny Templetons comments are spot on but must admit it's a bit ironic that he probably needs more coaching than most caus I've never seen a professional footballer with his ability make so many naive mistakes,and also while it's expected that a winger will give away possession ,this boy takes the biscuit. Coisty was the architect of his own downfall but Templeton surely has hidden all the mirrors in his house.

Put in 3 balls across the 6 yard line on Saturday that should have been buried. (tu)

Embarrassed forbtempletin whinging like a wee'ns and getting a wee dig in.

Maybe he was just being honest BP9, he could quite easily have gone down the route of stating McCoist and McDowwal were terrible, but he tried to say that it was a different form of management and not the type the players needed at that point.

Sounds to me like he could have been a lot worse.

I was guilty of it as well, it took getting kicked out of the ramsdens final to RR to realise the guy was a joke of a manager.

Didn't rate Ally as manager and I do think Templeton could be one of our best players. However, articles like this are a cop out.

Where is the players responsibility for his own performance?

I would say he's not entirely shifting the blame from the players;

"We should probably still have won games that we didn't. But going into games knowing what you have to do does definitely help and I think that showed in the Hibs game two weeks ago."

I think Ally took a wee cream puff with him after Temp's burd put that pic up of him singing his wee heart out after we were disgraced by Raith.

She was obviously told to delete it as well and that amongst other things shows you how fly McCoist was and the amount he tried to cover up.

templeton hasn't said anything we didn't already know, the previous regime were tactically naive and didn't work on their gameplan thoroughly enough. The evidence for this was the turgid football we have seen for the better part of three years.

People are having a go at templeton because he has unimpressed since joining the club but you only have to look at wallace and law, 2 good players who have actually regressed while playing here to see how wrong McCoist and McDowall got it.