Rangers Can't Deal With Counter Attacking Football

KoreKitten

The problems stem from our inability to break down a packed defence in their own park. As the game goes on it gets worse, we panic and start to launch crosses into the box thats our game plan and its over for us when that kicks in. Its only a matter of time before the opposition go up the park and take advantage of our vulnerable defence.

Why? Because (1) Lee Wallace can't decide if he's a defender or a winger; (2) Lack of pace; (3) Flat back three (not including Wallace). McCall should have played the same tactics he used against Hibs.

We got beat by a side that's as good as any in this division. We were found out big time defensively

Lee Wallace is not as good as some make him out to be

McCall couldn't play the same tactics as the same players were not available

It's a bad result but fuck me we play again on Sunday, 2 games in hand and have the ability to finish second no bother

We are the people.

We got beat by a side that's as good as any in this division. We were found out big time defensively

Lee Wallace is not as good as some make him out to be

McCall couldn't play the same tactics as the same players were not available

It's a bad result but fuck me we play again on Sunday, 2 games in hand and have the ability to finish second no bother

We are the people.

Ok 1 game in hand and I'm still drinking from yesterday lol