**** Official Rangers Vs Falkirk Thread ****

Boybluesy

Happy with the first 15 minutes, Absolute shi** since. 4-4-2 needs to be binned but I doubt Mcall will change it. Tempos non-existent, no closing down and with Miller, its like playing with one man down. Switch to 3-5-2 and Clark on for Miller.

Happy with the first 15 minutes, Absolute shi** since. 4-4-2 needs to be binned but I doubt Mcall will change it. Tempos non-existent, no closing down and with Miller, its like playing with one man down. Switch to 3-5-2 and Clark on for Miller.

Nail on the head mate, agree with all you said...we need more effort Rangers !!

Would like to see Gallacher. Feel Clark is looking a bit off form at moment. I do have hope for him though. He works so hard.

Advertise the job and see what calibre of manager applies. I am 100% positive we could do better than a man who failed at Bradford and walked out on Motherwell.

Anyone who keeps playing McCulloch should not be a manager of Rangers. McCall is a lot better than the other duds but his reliance on one of our worst players gives me no faith.

Tempo's no playing mate. :craphead: