Rst Statement On Snp Candidates 'h**' Comments

eskbankloyal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNP have set a precedent for any one taken to court if the h word can have multiple meanings dependant on how/when you you use it then so to fenian.

Just as it can't be proven he meant Protestants (probably did) it is is still deemed sectarian, I have not seen anything in their laws that allow that kind of leeway in usage of words that are deemed sectarian, courts have been very black and white on the matter when dealing with Rangers fans, I've yet to see a case won/defended on the basis of saying fenian was used as meaning its original meaning or for celtic fans instead of catholics.

Ha s anyone lodged an official complaint with the Police? After all, isn't that the word used to charge kids with 'sectarian aggravated breach of the peace'? Would do it myself, but the Police in Scotland won't take a complaint from someone in Australia.

Exactly. The word has a history of use by Irish nationalists to refer to the British enemy, as the song shows. It's a political slur. I'm not offended by it but let's call it what it is. The argument that it means "Rangers fan" betrays either a lack of knowledge of their own cultural history or just plain old-fashioned dishonesty.

(tu) I would consider it to be the equivalent of fenian with the exception that none of us go around using the h word to describe each other they do so i would class it as worse.

There in lies the problem, they do, we don't.

I do hope we get up off our collective erses and vote, to ensure this new party of the Stasi are buried forever.

Tactical voting then or I've resigned myself to civil war, there's a bit in me that's looking forward to that !

Excellent statement.

Lets see how this flies...

a2fyxl.png

I wish you well with this D'Art, but did kenny not get papped to the back of the class/party for his booze fueled ideas on corroboration!!?? Also he had the dubious honour of being the only justice minister that got lifted for being too pished to get into Wembley..(allegedly)....The snp and its haters will turn this round to be Big Bad Rangers fans hounding poor brendan just because he is called brendan!!??..This is NOT a criticism D'Art just an observation and a bit of my tuppence worth thrown in..

Called the snp office this morning, they hung up a few times but I just kept ringing them back, We Bears need to make sure he never earns another coin from the UK tax payer. Now For the bbc? Yep he worked for them in the past but let make sure he does not in the future.

Was told he apologised? But he broke the footballing law they pushed through by using Sparkybhoy when he referred to this racist remark,

Get onto the snp, Labour and the Tories, Do not let this republican piece of filth away with this.

As I said to the snp representatives, he does not love this country or want independence for the good of the people.

He is just anti Brittish and will do all in his power to break up the UK and Scotland is just a pawn

Called the snp office this morning, they hung up a few times but I just kept ringing them back, We Bears need to make sure he never earns another coin from the UK tax payer. Now For the bbc? Yep he worked for them in the past but let make sure he does not in the future.

Was told he apologised? But he broke the footballing law they pushed through by using Sparkybhoy when he referred to this racist remark,

Get onto the snp, Labour and the Tories, Do not let this republican piece of filth away with this.

As I said to the snp representatives, he does not love this country or want independence for the good of the people.

He is just anti Brittish and will do all in his power to break up the UK and Scotland is just a pawn

What did they do when they hung up on you mate?

Obviously they terminated the call but i mean the circumstances that lead up to that.

What did they do when they hung up on you mate?

Obviously they terminated the call but i mean the circumstances that lead up to that.

Told them straight, they were they are prepared to take this country to civil war with this independence nonsense, and what they saw at George square would have been only the tip of the ice berg, and with Filth like him why would any scottish protestant vote that shower of bigots,

He should be sacked and pressure must be put upon the party to sack this bigot, if not the other main parties should be asking why.

Told them straight, they were they are prepared to take this country to civil war with this independence nonsense, and what they saw at George square would have been only the tip of the ice berg, and with Filth like him why would any scottish protestant vote that shower of bigots,

He should be sacked and pressure must be put upon the party to sack this bigot, if not the other main parties should be asking why.

I agree with you on all counts but no wonder they hung up on you :lol: you did the right thing Imo buy making sure they knew it is a religious problem rather than a club one

If I remember correctly , he and his brother at one time both worked at BBC Scotland. One on the Reporting Scotland News , the other on Soortscene. Quelle Surprise with some of the editing and questionable stories that seemed to surface over the years (remember Archie MacPherson making reference to some of the dislike inside the BEEB toward Rangers in his book).

A relative James O'Hara was a co-founder of CFC and I think they came from Barra which is a well kent place for one sided demography. So it does not surprise me in the slightest of Mr O'Hara's past comments.

It is the sheer hypocrisy that gets under my skin, not so much the comments.

If I remember correctly , he and his brother at one time both worked at BBC Scotland. One on the Reporting Scotland News , the other on Soortscene. Quelle Surprise with some of the editing and questionable stories that seemed to surface over the years (remember Archie MacPherson making reference to some of the dislike inside the BEEB toward Rangers in his book).

A relative James O'Hara was a co-founder of CFC and I think they came from Barra which is a well kent place for one sided demography. So it does not surprise me in the slightest of Mr O'Hara's past comments.

It is the sheer hypocrisy that gets under my skin, not so much the comments.

His brother is Diarmid O'Hara, who is still one of the head honchos at BBC Scotland. It should therefore come as no surprise that this organisation is widely regarded by Rangers fans as being at the forefront of the malicious slurs and propaganda directed at our club.