How Far Will We Get In The Playoffs?

Playoffs  

519 members have voted

1. 1. How far will we get?

• Lose to QotS
    • Beat QotS, but lose to Hibs
    • Beat QotS and Hibs, but lose to Motherwell
    • Promotion

Went into the bookies to ask for a price on Rangers winning all of their playoff games ,not one of them would give me a price ladbrookes said 13/5 Rangers to go up William hill said they would take the bet online but i cant find a price . I would be hoping for at least 5/1.

Full of confidence that we will win all of the playoff games just hope the players feel the same.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a gut feeling we're going to go up, but with some kind of"controversy" that will keep the haters frothing at the mouth all summer.

oh I would love that - 4 mins of extra time and it goes something like this:

90+2: penalty given in the play off final to Rangers - that replays clearly show wasn't a penalty. The penalty is then taken, hits the underside of the bar but doesn't cross the line, hits the keepers backside but doesn't cross the line, but the goal is given.

90+3: Opposing team then run up the park, go through on goal and big Jig puts the guy into next week - no penalty given.

90+4 : Final whistle blows. Erskine bridge closed due to sheer number of taigs turning up.

2 weeks later - goal line technology introduced - but only in all Rangers games.

We will defeat QOTS, of that I am certain.

I think we will also beat Hibs.

If we get that far, we will win the final.

The players in the main are fucking pish and I would release most of them even if we go up but I have seen enough under Stuart McCall to believe that he can lead us in to the SPL this month.

Pointless going into this without some stubborn optimism.

We'll get papped out by Qots, we've fucked our full season, another year fecking about in the championship against diddy teams we can't beat.

Maybe we'll win the championship next year right enough.

On Paper Rangers could feild a much better team than all 3 of the others, I feel we can't park the bus at QOTS We have to win at their ground.

When it comes to hibs its the same

Everyone is saying we need to win 6 games on the bounce, remember there are 2 games per leg. so we could make up for a fuck up if we make one!

On Paper Rangers could feild a much better team than all 3 of the others, I feel we can't park the bus at QOTS We have to win at their ground.

When it comes to hibs its the same

Everyone is saying we need to win 6 games on the bounce, remember there are 2 games per leg. so we could make up for a fuck up if we make one!

I can nervously buy that.

oh I would love that - 4 mins of extra time and it goes something like this:

90+2: penalty given in the play off final to Rangers - that replays clearly show wasn't a penalty. The penalty is then taken, hits the underside of the bar but doesn't cross the line, hits the keepers backside but doesn't cross the line, but the goal is given.

90+3: Opposing team then run up the park, go through on goal and big Jig puts the guy into next week - no penalty given.

90+4 : Final whistle blows. Erskine bridge closed due to sheer number of taigs turning up.

2 weeks later - goal line technology introduced - but only in all Rangers games.

:lol::lol:

I can't believe how many people, i wouldn't call them Rangers fans because i don't honestly know them, and i mean no offence in that, people are actually considering and talking about not going up. It's unthinkable.

finishing 3rd in the Championship is unthinkable, the team in 4th place have also took 7 points off us again unthinkable, the last of those points coming when the team actually started playing well.

finishing 3rd in the Championship is unthinkable, the team in 4th place have also took 7 points off us again unthinkable, the last of those points coming when the team actually started playing well.

Playing well in whos opinion? If we were playing well we would have finished 2nd, be on good form and far more confident about the play offs. We are not playing well at all. Better maybe but not well.

Does anyone know the if the "away goal" counting double is applicable in these ties ???

Its been mentioned earlier I think, it doesn't count......which is good for us we haven't scored there yet this year.

So 0-0 there and 2-2 at Ibrox .How does that work ? Extra time and pens I would assume ?

Yep.

In the event of a draw…

If play-off ties are level on aggregate at the end of the two legs, then extra time of 30 minutes and, if necessary, penalty kicks will determine the outcome. Away goals do not count double in the event of a draw.

Motherwell beat Killie 3-1.

Killie 38. -17.

Ross County 38. -18.

Motherwell 35. -24.

Ross County St Mirren tomorrow.

St Mirren Motherwell and Partick Killie next week.

Motherwell Partick and Killie Ross County final weekend.

Those fixtures to me say we will be playing Killie should we get there

Motherwell beat Killie 3-1.

Killie 38. -17.

Ross County 38. -18.

Motherwell 35. -24.

Ross County St Mirren tomorrow.

St Mirren Motherwell and Partick Killie next week.

Motherwell Partick and Killie Ross County final weekend.

Surprisingly St Mirren have just beaten ten men Ross County 2-1. Stays as above only all played same amount of games and Ross County now -19 goal difference.