Formation Against Qots

______________Bell_________________

___McGregor__Mohsni__Zaliukas______

_Foster_Law_Murdoch_Shiels_Wallace_

__________Miller__Vuckic___________

More realistically, I think we will see Jig playing as one of the CB's with McGregor playing at RWB if he decides to go with this formation.

Switch Miller for Hardie or Gallgher and I would be happy with that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not bothered if it's a 4-5-1 or a 3-5-2 but we have to line up with five in midfield.

This, it is imperative we play with 3 in the middle of the park. QotS have overrun is every time we have played them this year. Personally think 3-5-2 will suit best given that QotS play with some pacy wingers who have caused us problems this year. Hopefully the two full backs can contain them and push them back.

Will take a draw right now and get them back to, a hopefully full, Ibrox.

Away goals don't count so any draw will do.

Lots of calls for foster now at RB. I'd rather see law there as I thought he did a great job against hearts at ibrox when we went down to 10 men. That way we have Wallace and law on opposite flanks as attacking wing backs.

Yeah, would probably go for this as well.

Would possible swap Miller for Clark but wouldn't be fussed which one it is - Clark is the quicker but Miler tends to do it in bigger games.

Miller tends to do it in the bigger games? We've had quite a few big games this season and he certainly hasnt stepped up. Miller is no longer the player he once was.

This, it is imperative we play with 3 in the middle of the park. QotS have overrun is every time we have played them this year. Personally think 3-5-2 will suit best given that QotS play with some pacy wingers who have caused us problems this year. Hopefully the two full backs can contain them and push them back.

Will take a draw right now and get them back to, a hopefully full, Ibrox.

Away goals don't count so any draw will do.

It's a sad state of affairs when we are worried about QOTS but all the points you made are exactly what I am thinking too.

They've destroyed us on the break this season and we need the extra man to try and stop them doing it again.

If you offered me a draw just now, I would take it.

Miller tends to do it in the bigger games? We've had quite a few big games this season and he certainly hasnt stepped up. Miller is no longer the player he once was.

I absolutely agree, he isn't. But he has scored against Hibs away, Hearts away and Hearts at home. Which have been our 'big' games in recent months.

I absolutely agree, he isn't. But he has scored against Hibs away, Hearts away and Hearts at home. Which have been our 'big' games in recent months.

I know what you mean, but one could argue that the bigger games came before those, as the league was pretty much wrapped up by then.

Miller lost it as his pace has dried up.