Rangers In Europe

As quick as possible is the easy answer, it all depends on which manager takes us forward in the summer - should we go up - and how much money is invested into the playing squad, as well as the standard which is brought in.

However, with the daft Scottish Cup final European place still being given out then arguably we should be coming close to that even within a season with a decent cup run.

That question is far too difficult to answer.

We need to look at investment in the squad, scouting, a possible change of management, and many many other things to start to think about getting that far.

Couldn't even hazard a guess.

Ok but what I mean is if we qualify for a European spot next season

Are we aloud in. Last time I herd you need three years completed accounts or something

Do we have al this or even if we got a European spot will they screw us over

Yeah I no it's a long way aWay yet but say we go in spl this season

When can we play in Europe next

We don't need to play in the Europa without some money in as it is a cash drain until the later stages. ICT will find it hard this year and we better not be in that position next year without some form of investment planned to cover it.

EDIT: Yes we should have audited accounts for three years unless Dinky and PM fuck that one up too. Don't forget the SFA can ask for an exemption as well should we be good boys and give up say 10 titles previously won or some shit.

Depends if we go up this season.

I really don't think there's much difference in standard with the vast majority of the spl teams and the top half of this division to be honest.

So if we go up this season , with a few new recruits , I see no reason why we can't finish in the top 3 and get a Euro place the season next.

Optimistic Loyal .

Ok but what I mean is if we qualify for a European spot next season

Are we aloud in. Last time I herd you need three years completed accounts or something

Do we have al this or even if we got a European spot will they screw us over

They'd treat us like noisy cattle if we were.

Don't no about that

If we are in spl to get into euopea league is it 3rd and 4th place ?

Sheep and Caley Thistle are guaranteed the league Europa League spots. Scottish Cup winners also get a place, so Falkirk will be in Europe next year regardless as ICT are already in.

Sheep and Caley Thistle are guaranteed the league Europa League spots. Scottish Cup winners also get a place, so Falkirk will be in Europe next year regardless as ICT are already in.

Im sure they changed it so Scottish Cup runners up dont get a European place anymore.

It goes to 4th in the league now.

The aim should be to get a minimum of second our first season back in the top flight and qualify for Europa League football. We cannot afford to be finishing behind the likes of Aberdeen and Dundee United.

We finished behind Hearts and Hibs in the second tier of scottish football. Qualifying for the group stages of the Europa League is still a fair bit away in my opinion. If we go up though I do expect us to finish in a Europa League qualifying spot but I'm not sure if we would make it through the preliminary rounds

Im sure they changed it so Scottish Cup runners up dont get a European place anymore.

It goes to 4th in the league now.

I know they did years ago but did UEFA not force the SFA to change it because it devalued the Scottish Cup?

I know they did years ago but did UEFA not force the SFA to change it because it devalued the Scottish Cup?

I seen Gordon Smith on TV the other week and he was saying he pushed for the change (not to give it to the runner-up) when he was at the SFA.

I could have picked it up wrong, but I dont think I did.

We finished behind Hearts and Hibs in the second tier of scottish football. Qualifying for the group stages of the Europa League is still a fair bit away in my opinion. If we go up though I do expect us to finish in a Europa League qualifying spot but I'm not sure if we would make it through the preliminary rounds

Yes, I know we did. The point I'm trying to make is that we cannot afford to be lagging behind diddy clubs like Hearts, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen for years. We have to make sure that this season was a one off and establish ourselves as the second best team in Scotland next season. After that happens and we get back into Europe, we can start closing the gap between ourselves and Celtic which is at the moment quite large.