Season Ticket Sales

Ill be buying one if the board get their finger out regardless of what league we're in, but until King proves hes not at it i wont be giving them my money to throw away.

I know that I'd like to see 35K+, but the board could do with announcing some initiatives as well. Something that sadly doesn't seem to be forth coming as yet.

Then again, have the SFA make their decision about King's suitability? I can't remember hearing anything.

Ill be buying one if the board get their finger out regardless of what league we're in, but until King proves hes not at it i wont be giving them my money to throw away.

I'm not sure if you said this yourself but I thought those that boycotted due to boardroom issues were the worst people in the world?

Sales will definitely be much higher if we get promoted. If we do, I reckon we'll be back to crowds of 45,000+ every week again.

If we stay in the Championship crowds will be much the same as they've been this season. Around 30,000 for most games.

That's one of the reasons why getting promotion is vital.

We would need to be promoted & the board would have to do something positive to get anything over 30,000 next season, the truth is we have lost thousands of season ticket fans due to sheer neglect at our club.

if we are back in SPFL we will probably get couple thousand back that havent had season ticket through the divisions sadly the way it is. IF we are in the championship I think be lucky to have 25k max ST holders. What ever league we are in I will be buying a season ticket. STAUNCH POINTS +100

I will be buying one but am getting pissed off at hearing nothing from the new board. If they come out just before the season tickets are due to go on sale and tell us what they are doing to do rather than having done something i.e. put their own money in then I might have second thoughts. You wonder what is going on at the moment.

Reading that the sheep are chasing Stevie May while we sit and do nothing yet again is annoying

Someone like that should be within our budget as we will be dropping a number of higher earners like Boyd, Miller and McCulloch ( I hope)

Don't think he'd come here until we are confirmed in the top division which would be too late no doubt.

I'm not sure if you said this yourself but I thought those that boycotted due to boardroom issues were the worst people in the world?

Yea, those orginizing boycotts for no reason, calling other fans cunts and spastics, and driving the Club into the dirt, because they blindly followed their messiah. Ive said all along a persons decision to renew is their own business, and im not calling for others to not renew.

Someone not renewing is completely different than an orginized boycott led by blazer chasers.

I have no idea what the future of Rangers holds since King is more than happy to keep us in the dark as long as possible.

Im holding out to find out whats going to happen, not blindly following people who would see the Club near dead just to get some white knight in.