Anybody Travelling Up From London Or Essex. ...

With a spare seat either tonight or early tomorrow morning.i will pay vast majority of the petrol money.ive paid for the coach from London vic tonight but I don't think I can handle that.please pm me if you have a spare seat please. No got a ticket either but hope to get one up there.almoat begging here.

Thanks

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mate ive only got my drivers license as ID, lost my passport moving flat 2 weeks ago, is a UK drivers license enough?

No Surrender

Rab

Yes. On Ryanair and EasyJet all they require is valid I.D.

Driver's licence is enough.

mate ive only got my drivers license as ID, lost my passport moving flat 2 weeks ago, is a UK drivers license enough?

No Surrender

Rab

Definitely mate! I flew down to London last year for the boxing and they never even checked my id.

if it's a picture license Rab , easy jet except them as Id

just booked my flight from stansted for tomorrow morning and return thursday at 6am, 0nly 90 quid return.gonna be fuckin gutted if i dont get a ticket for the game now.i havent thought this through well at all, anybody want to meet for a pint in the town tomorrow?

No Surrender

Rab

just booked my flight from stansted for tomorrow morning and return thursday at 6am, 0nly 90 quid return.gonna be fuckin gutted if i dont get a ticket for the game now.i havent thought this through well at all, anybody want to meet for a pint in the town tomorrow?

No Surrender

Rab

you should get a ticket easy Rab , I'm not up as it would have been two days off work :( I'm sure a few of the lads are going (tu)

you should get a ticket easy Rab , I'm not up as it would have been two days off work :( I'm sure a few of the lads are going (tu)

Say's on the site that 35k sold mate. You should be able to book one now and pick it up tomorrow.

Enjoy.

Say's on the site that 35k sold mate. You should be able to book one now and pick it up tomorrow.

Enjoy.

Please anybody!! I've spent hundreds of pounds on flights and buses .I've been on the ticket page for 6 hours.it keeps rejecting my password, then it says my password doesnt match, then my basket empties and it says session has timed out , even though I was only on for a minute.please has anybody got a spare ticket? I will pay 10 times what they are supposed to be.please pm me.i will be queuing at the ticket office as soon as I touch down in Glasgow tomorrow morning

No Surrender

Rab

Please anybody!! I've spent hundreds of pounds on flights and buses .I've been on the ticket page for 6 hours.it keeps rejecting my password, then it says my password doesnt match, then my basket empties and it says session has timed out , even though I was only on for a minute.please has anybody got a spare ticket? I will pay 10 times what they are supposed to be.please pm me.i will be queuing at the ticket office as soon as I touch down in Glasgow tomorrow morning

No Surrender

Rab

You'll get one at Ibrox no bother tomorrow mate. There's 12k left I think.

You'll get one at Ibrox no bother tomorrow mate. There's 12k left I think.

Mate I really fucking hope so.going to be sleeping at the airport after the game as it is.my bird found out on fb that I was going without telling her, was an hour before getting on the tramps and thieves overnight bus when I decided duck that and bought a plane ticket.im ducking dying to be there the morra.

Win lose or draw, I'm leavin ma voice and vocal chords at ibrox if I get a ticket.

No Surrender

Rab

Mate I really fucking hope so.going to be sleeping at the airport after the game as it is.my bird found out on fb that I was going without telling her, was an hour before getting on the tramps and thieves overnight bus when I decided duck that and bought a plane ticket.im ducking dying to be there the morra.

Win lose or draw, I'm leavin ma voice and vocal chords at ibrox if I get a ticket.

No Surrender

Rab

:lol: Enjoy the game!

No Surrender

Rab

Dont fret. You'll definetely get one at the ticket office.

No Surrender

Rab

Rab go onto this link and reset your password

http://fansboard.rangers.co.uk/membership/forgotten-password/

It will then send a link to your email. Copy and paste the link then it will allow you to reset your password

No Surrender

Rab

What a man.