Almost A Sell Out For Thursday

kanjo

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm going to need to tan about 5 pints before the game to calm me down as I'll be nervous as fuck, I think the full atmosphere will be nervy but if we score then the roof will come off again!

I'm the same. Was just about to buy 2 but restricted views ;/ then checked 10 mins later, sold out. Hopefully on sale again tomorrow night?

Meant to be 9pm tomorrow night mate. I need to get 11 together ha ha

Na, hoping we burst the 41,000 crowd we had against the cunts from Edinburgh though.

I'm thinking maybe the ones who didn't attend that one would have been saving their time off for this potential fixture.

The midweek games make It's difficult for anyone staying any distance from Glasgow to get down to the games, so there will be a large number of supporters who simply cant make it.

Fuck I thought I was bad. I'm taking the bird for her first game. If I can get tickets anyway ?

I think you'll be alright mate as I reckon there will be about 10k not bought by season ticket holders so they'll be made available. Was hoping to hear something official from the club re how many were left to put my mind at ease a little.

I think you'll be alright mate as I reckon there will be about 10k not bought by season ticket holders so they'll be made available. Was hoping to hear something official from the club re how many were left to put my mind at ease a little.

Yeah should be fine. Coming up from Dumfries so just need to persuade her to drive so I can have a few pints before hand.