Almost A Sell Out For Thursday

kanjo

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the seats left where do u think will be best atmosphere? Was ment to be going offshore tomorrow not going until next Monday now ?

I honestjy don't think it'll matter where you sit for this one bud. Atmosphere will be amazing regardless

@TheLoudenTavern: 35,000 tickets sold in just over 24 hours. Phenomenal #selloutIbrox

Only single tickets left in club deck until Unsold ST become available

@TheLoudenTavern: 35,000 tickets sold in just over 24 hours. Phenomenal #selloutIbrox

Only single tickets left in club deck until Unsold ST become available

That's fantastic and will definitely be a sell out. WATP!

There are fewer seats available than I have ever seen. Now that I live among the English I don't get up that often so I'm very happy to have obtained a ticket for such an important match. I'm hoping for around 3 nil so that I can watch the final game without any anxiety.

Hopefully i manage to get two tickets together when the unsold season tickets are released! What time do they go up online?

You will pick up tickets no bother at the ground they were plenty getting waved in the air for Qots and Hibs game.

Was in a couple of hours ago and 35,000 sold was the number but only Club Deck single seats were available as ST holders have until tomorrow to buy their ticket.

Brilliant stuff.

GM

If its only season ticket holders who can buy just now how can there be 35,000 sold when we have approx 25,000 season ticket holders?