Favourite Rangers Related Quote

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I love this club it always has and always will be the club i want to play for" - Allan McGregor

Was this before or after he did the dirty and fucked off to Turkey without as much as a goodbye? In the same category as Naismith and Whittaker.

Nisbet?

Oh yes, down to 10 men, Champions League dream fading 1-1 at home to Club Brugge and the big men stepped up. I was in the Govan, four rows from the back and right in line with the goal, swear I was the first person in the stadium on their feet!

Oh yes, down to 10 men, Champions League dream fading 1-1 at home to Club Brugge and the big men stepped up. I was in the Govan, four rows from the back and right in line with the goal, swear I was the first person in the stadium on their feet!

Copland front for me!

It can't, it can't, it bloody did! :D

I can't stand Ian Ferguson. Overrated to fuck by our support. Will never forget the cup game against Hearts when he made a cunt of himself.

You are fucking at it pal.fuckin magic player and a true No Surrender attitude.how I wish he was playing today.would get into anybody Trying to pass him.in the same mould as shearer and greig .

Stood toe to toe with the celtic firm at St Enoch and didn't give an inch.

That's a fuckin Ranger pal.say what you want about him, you are entitled to your wank point of view.

I've never heard a rangers supporter say what you have about him. Over to you MBL.

The Mighty Bears?

Learn the meaning of that before you post pish about a great Ranger.

No Surrender

Rab

I actually know some guys that grew up with Ian Ferguson and nobody has a good thing to say about him. Some of the stories are cringeworthy TBH. I know he was at the club during a period when we were very successful but he was never a great player by any means.

You can say that about a players like John Brown or Even a Stuart McCall but the rest of the players appreciate what these players bring to the team.

You are fucking at it pal.fuckin magic player and a true No Surrender attitude.how I wish he was playing today.would get into anybody Trying to pass him.in the same mould as shearer and greig .

That's a fuckin Ranger pal.say what you want about him, you are entitled to your wank point of view.

I've never heard a rangers supporter say what you have about him. Over to you MBL.

The Mighty Bears?

No Surrender

Rab

Well said my man!!

The Mighty Bears?

No Surrender

Rab

got to be fishing Rab, Ian ferguson was one of the best young players in Scotland won the Scottish cup with St Midden and Rangers forked out a cool 1mil for his services, a player who was first pick on the team sheet during nine in a row, an absolute die hard Ranger and would go through a player like a juggernaut. and hated selik as much as me!!

Fergie no surrender, Fergie no surrender na na na na!

favourite quote has got to be Jock Wallace

"I fancy us very strongly, we've got the battle fever on, I fancy Rangers to win the day"

got to be fishing Rab, Ian ferguson was one of the best young players in Scotland won the Scottish cup with St Midden and Rangers forked out a cool 1mil for his services, a player who was first pick on the team sheet during nine in a row, an absolute die hard Ranger and would go through a player like a juggernaut. and hated selik as much as me!!

Fergie no surrender, Fergie no surrender na na na na!

favourite quote has got to be Jock Wallace

"I fancy us very strongly, we've got the battle fever on, I fancy Rangers to win the day"

Mine? Wee durian after the 86/87 league cup final.

Reprter: Ian you seem to have made a habit out of scoring against Celtic?

Jasper: as long as a jist keep daein it.!!!

Fucking intae these bastards Rangers.

No Surrender

Rab

The Mighty Bears?

No Surrender

Rab

You put him in his place nicely there m8

I actually know some guys that grew up with Ian Ferguson and nobody has a good thing to say about him. Some of the stories are cringeworthy TBH. I know he was at the club during a period when we were very successful but he was never a great player by any means.

My older sister and brother were at riverside school with him, my sister was in his classes.

Yes he hung about with the Watsons, but Souness put a stop to that.

Iain is very down to earth and his sister still stays across the road from the Celtic club on London road.

I remembered when he first signed and I was just a boy, he used to visit his sister in his red Passat and all the Celtic supporters cursed him.

Yet I just looked on, thinking he living the dream.

Great Rangers servant and a good guy also, he used to drink fresh orange in the Bristol years ago when he retired, remember him there the 1-1 game at parkhead with Billy Dodds scoring our goal.

How many players mingle with fans now?

As I said he lived mine and every east end bears dream.

And as for a great player? You obviously don't know a good solid midfielder with a hell of a shot.

I can't stand Ian Ferguson. Overrated to fuck by our support. Will never forget the cup game against Hearts when he made a cunt of himself.

Totally disagree. There would not be one Motherwell player fancying it today if Ferguson was playing. Knew how to get under their skin, knew how to scare the shit out of them and then how to put them on their arse. Remember him and McCall hunting the bheasts in midfield where if they got past one they never got past the second.

Obviously can't speak about Ian Ferguson , the man , having not knowing him , but as a footballer he was the kind you could count on when the going was tough.

If we had more of his type today , we probably wouldn't be struggling as much as we are.