Vb - Telling It Like It Is.

Superb as per

Any cunt and mean cunt that buys this rebel are needing their heads examined .

Don't buy it .Piss on it if you have to

I get up in the morning and will have the radio on or Sky News or Sky Sports on in the background and on the train to work will browse a few news sites or listen to the radio again. Might see a few links on this forum or others to something interesting and once you have done all that, why would you nowadays pay out for any news paper?

If i'm in the pub at lunchtime or a fry-up in a cafe for breakfast then i might browse whatever free paper is available but I seriously cant remember the last time I paid for a newspaper and even then it wouldnt have been the rhecord! In the information enabled world that we live in today, newspapers are irrelevant and can only ever publish yesterdays news and not todays so they have become arse-licking, agenda driven, money grabbing beasts that can only make money by feeding their own masses!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The club has lost its identity and therefore it has no brand to sell. Some fans remember what we were as a club, the proud traditions, work ethic, focus on fair competition and being magnanimous, not some small minded outfit with a chip on its shoulder.

The club is in real danger of being soulless and divorcing itself from the fans who recognise it.

And that's the way it should be Trains.Do not give these cunts a penny . Browse where you may see it lying around if your curious .Fair enough.

Just be warned ,it will only make you angry if you have Rangers in your blood .

And what the fuck is with your name ? Trains ffs? :D

We played badly and were defeated over two legs of a very winnable tie. It hurts like hell but that happens, that’s football. We’re not dead, we have a good chance with the right manager, players and investment of going up next year and making a better show than we would have with the manager and squad we had on Sunday. This whinging about foul play is embarassing - it’s all drama queening and we lost fair and square much as I hate that. And the current love affair for Moshni as ‘hard lad' is embarrassing also - we coach children not to react to aggression. He let his employers - Rangers - down badly.

And that's the way it should be Trains.Do not give these cunts a penny . Browse where you may see it lying around if your curious .Fair enough.

Just be warned ,it will only make you angry if you have Rangers in your blood .

And what the fuck is with your name ? Trains ffs? :D

When I signed up I was watching Planes, Trains & Automobiles and was going to use a witty play on that as my username but by the time the film finished I had Planes or Trains!!! I'd had a few beers and thought just use Trains and then change it when you think of something better but as you can see it never happened! Always dodgy when people change their names anyways but now I have a boring username that means nothing unless you like trains! :D

As for browsing the papers you find lying around, I'll happily confess that like all real men I would rather pick up the Sun to read the problem page in the feint hope that the picture story will be a lezzy one than pick up the rhecord and read the sports pages!

Most people on here are missing the point regarding the v.b. Article.

Just reverse the whole situation, rangers fan hits Motherwell player with flag, rangers fans invade pitch etc.

the style this article is written in, is what we would be seeing spewing from every media outlet in this country.

Just reverse the whole situation, rangers fan hits Motherwell player with flag, rangers fans invade pitch etc.

the style this article is written in, is what we would be seeing spewing from every media outlet in this country.

Exactly.

And whilst some get all het up with minor content, not so many seem bothered by the fact that it takes VB to defend us.

The club statement was weak, and as for the statements released by the RST, Union of Fans, Craigy H, Rangers First,...........

Exactly.

And whilst some get all het up with minor content, not so many seem bothered by the fact that it takes VB to defend us.

The club statement was weak, and as for the statements released by the RST, Union of Fans, Craigy H, Rangers First,...........

So was the VB one. Even worse than the club's. 'hate crimes' & 'we hate fucking Rangers'? I mean, boo fucking hoo. We sing, and have sung for fuck knows how long, that we hate Celtic. What's the difference? Some of it is really childish and while I agree with other bits, the stupid bits make the whole thing laughable. I'm sure they'll complain about hate crimes the next time Rangers fans sing something a bit unsavoury.

Exactly.

Who are VB? I don’t want or need them to ‘defend’ Rangers. I want a team out on the pitch that will win as that is what, historically, we are known to be quite good at. The day we can get these so-called fans groups to shut up, as on the whole they are a complete embarrassment, and let the team on the pitch do the talking, will be a major step back to recovery.

Who are VB? I don’t want or need them to ‘defend’ Rangers. I want a team out on the pitch that will win as that is what, historically, we are known to be quite good at. The day we can get these so-called fans groups to shut up, as on the whole they are a complete embarrassment, and let the team on the pitch do the talking, will be a major step back to recovery.

OMG, you're so dead after that.

OMG, you're so dead after that.

I’m sure you’re right and I will be torn to pieces. I’m afraid I’ve just had enough with factions, boardrooms, and politics. And what has been going on on the pitch hasn’t exactly brought any relief.

This.

There would be M.Ps involved, total outrage....

But no its because a Rangers player reacted the way most guys would if someone pushed you like that.

(Although he done better than I would)

Id probably swing and miss..... :D

Quality right volley left hook IMO

Fuck me. I never noticed the 'we fucking hate Rangers' line.

Jesus wept. No one likes us and we bleat like schoolgirls.

I disagree Dude and actually think that is exactly the kind of statement which needs to be put out.

What we are now witnessing is the fruition of an article I wrote many years ago based around Allports Scale of Prejudice. We have now reached the stage where there is an institutional hatred of our club - and if bears cannot see the double standards and malice towards our club then heaven help us.

Just a few pointers to re-cap:

This is the country where a majority of football fans voted they woud rather see their own club die than Rangers in the SPL.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/rangers-in-crisis-fans-would-rather-see-1165970

This is a country where the football authorities decided we were a "new club" and rejected our application to the then SPL - despite subsequent UEFA, FIFA, ECA, SFA and even ASA rulings.

This is a country where complaints to the national publicly funded broadcaster about their description of our club had to be taken outwith Scotand in order for us to get any satisfaction and resolution.

This is a country where elements of our media regularly promote this "new club" nonsense despite various rulings from the football authorities, and despite the clear precedent UEFA created with regard to Fiorentina - a fact Im sure any journalist worth their salt would have examined.

As I said 15 or so years ago - when elements of the press (such a Ron McKay of the Sunday Herald) are using the Ibrox Disaster as the base of so called "humour" then as a support we really need to be on our guard.

Fans at the game and those watching live on TV were firstly subjected to the following chant, We f*cking hate Rangers early on in the first half. This clearly set the tone for what was to follow

Come on Tue fuck lads, that's pathetic.

We sing we hate Celtic fenian bastards. The above song is a fucking song, its football rivalry and before anyone starts a lot of Motherwell fans share our leanings. If "we fucking hate Rangers" is getting our support upset then we might as well chuck it

A flag wielding thug as well come on man

Totally agree it's way over the top here.

To be honest I wish every match we played was in a hostile environment and the home fans creating a good atmosphere. That's what's lacking in football these days.

Think there are double standards though and if it were a Rangers fan with the flag incident it would've been highlighted more.

To be honest I wish every match we played was in a hostile environment and the home fans creating a good atmosphere. That's what's lacking in football these days.

Think there are double standards though and if it were a Rangers fan with the flag incident it would've been highlighted more.

There's definitely double standards mate

So you dont think its indicative of a more widespread institutional hatred of our club?

Fans at the game and those watching live on TV were firstly subjected to the following chant, We f*cking hate Rangers early on in the first half. This clearly set the tone for what was to follow

Come on Tue fuck lads, that's pathetic.

We sing we hate Celtic fenian bastards. The above song is a fucking song, its football rivalry and before anyone starts a lot of Motherwell fans share our leanings. If "we fucking hate Rangers" is getting our support upset then we might as well chuck it

A flag wielding thug as well come on man

I think the point, which is not stated, but is relevant nonetheless bud, is that singing one of those songs can result in you being arrested.

I think the point, which is not stated, but is relevant nonetheless bud, is that singing one of those songs can result in you being arrested.

Tbh dart I don't want any fan of any club to lose their job or be arrested at a game for a song.

I absolutely despise IRA fc and most other clubs but I just can't be arsed with tit for tat shire these days.

Its one of vbs poorest efforts imo

So was the VB one. Even worse than the club's. 'hate crimes' & 'we hate fucking Rangers'? I mean, boo fucking hoo. We sing, and have sung for fuck knows how long, that we hate Celtic. What's the difference? Some of it is really childish and while I agree with other bits, the stupid bits make the whole thing laughable. I'm sure they'll complain about hate crimes the next time Rangers fans sing something a bit unsavoury.

You're so demented with hating VB, you don't get the irony and reason it was written the way it was.

You even took to Twitter to have a go.

What a fanny.

Tbh dart I don't want any fan of any club to lose their job or be arrested at a game for a song.

I absolutely despise IRA fc and most other clubs but I just can't be arsed with tit for tat shire these days.

Its one of vbs poorest efforts imo

As Bluefarm attests to above it is quite clearly written with a certain objective in mind and to promote discussion along a certain train of thought.

Id disagree with your opinion of it for that reason and suggest it is probably one of the best statements they have ever put out.