No Charge For Lee Erwin?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever. Putting emotion aside and looking at the facts.

Where does Moshni kick and punch from?

Jog on.

After being pushed, Moshni turns round and boots him, Erwin is side on and can see it coming (no sneaky attack)

He then punches him square on the chin, Erwin is facing him (again no sneaky attack).

Who gives a fuck. He pushed him, big fucking deal, we'd be greeting if one of our players got a ban for a push.

He came back for more and done a Cantona kick on Billy few seconds later .It was on the video playback I watched .Is that all just worth a booking ?

Whatever. Putting emotion aside and looking at the facts.

Where does Moshni kick and punch from?

Jog on.

He was pushed from behind so he gave the cunt the same back.

Fact is if fuck face never tried to act the big man he wouldn't have got his cunt kicked in.

He then runs in to get back at Moshni after his poofy pals have jumped in as Moshni chucks them all about like stuffed teddies.

He came back for more and done a Cantona kick on Billy few seconds later .It was on the video playback I watched .Is that all just worth a booking ?

That's what we are saying, no cunt said he'd get a red for a shove ffs :lol:

Although raising you hands is an automatic red card if you actually read the rule book....

He was pushed from behind so he gave the cunt the same back.

Fact is if fuck face never tried to act the big man he wouldn't have got his cunt kicked in.

He then runs in to get back at Moshni after his poofy pals have jumped in as Moshni chucks them all about like stuffed teddies.

Agree with that. Just don't see how 1 is cowardly and the other isn't. A punch as you turn round isn't face to face as someone else said FFS.

Also agree that the follow up kick by Erwin should have led to punishment.

Where did Moshni kick him from? Behind. Then he punched him as he was turning round. How is one a shitebag for pushing from behind and the other a hero for kicking and punching from behind?

Moshni embarrassed the club several times and I'm glad to see the back of him.

The whole fucking squad embarrassed the Club. Good money wasted on dross. At least Mosh went out with a bang, which is more can be said for the spineless dross that plays around him.

Keep up the revisionism, it's such an endearing trait!

Erwin deliberately turns away from Mohsni cause he very quickly shits it after the push and tries to run away like a big wean when Mohsni turns round to challenge him and Mohnsi boots him one - Erwin then semi turns towards Mohnsi but by this time the big Tunis is weighing in with the left hook as follows:

I150531_190723_1224217oTextTRMRMMGLPICT0

293B4CAA00000578-3104813-image-a-38_1433

JS64954571.jpg

Look at the direction Erwin is heading in from the first photo to the second - he pushes then tries to quickly bolt - and Mohsni is having none of that. A kick in the arse to get his attention then a left hook. Fuck all the matter with that. A lamp square in the mush for a girly sleekit push and attempt to run away is all he deserves.

He should be hung for that push. Never mind the Bali 9 being killed by firing squad for drug trafficking, IS beheading spys and murderers, rapists and paedophiles being electric chaired to absolute fuck in Texas... this little motherfucking SHOVER should face a judge.

It really puts Cantona's kung fu kick, Zidane's headbutt and that Napoli boy's Glasgow kiss recently into perspective.

Pishy, greeting-faced, clipe cunts. The Godfather, in particular.

And no, I won't walk up to a policeman, try it and see what I get. "awww spittings an assault, pushing is an assault, breathing heavy in someone's direction is an assault".

Fucking boring, you oppressed, poor us bastards.

Mohsni, Ainsworth and Moore have been rightly charged. Kerr, maybe, but fortunately those doing the charging aren't as fragile to shoving, pushing and pulling as you.

He flew kick no-one, it was an air shot. :lol:

Oh, fuck, I forgot that any physical movement in someone's direction is an assault.

You crack me up. :lol:

You don't crack me up.

It's pretty depressing knowing a Rangers fan can be this simple in the head.

Then again....

You don't crack me up.

It's pretty depressing knowing a Rangers fan can be this simple in the head.

Then again....

Moving away from that, which we're never going to agree on, your hatred of Erwin would probably die down if you knew how big bluenoses his family are.

I don't know him, nor has my awareness of his dad's love for the Queen's eleven made me bias here because I don't know his dad either, but they're all Bears.

Moving away from that, which we're never going to agree on, your hatred of Erwin would probably die down if you knew how big bluenoses his family are.

I don't know him, nor has my awareness of his dad's love for the Queen's eleven made me bias here because I don't know his dad either, but they're all Bears.

Well I know him and he's a fucking prick, I don't give a flying fuck about his family, it's Erwin we are on about no his grampa or da.

:lol:

How is he a prick, out of interest?

He was a baw bag in school, continued to be a bawbag when he left and cuts about thinking he is better than everyone else when in reality he is a wee no mark that looks like a bus revered over his face.

I don't see why it matters since I know him and you clearly don't.

Continue your wee one man crusade to defend the prick though, I'm sure Motherwell and their fans appreciate it.

No. Shove

No Reaction

No Incident

Erwin guilty as any.

Case closed

Spot on mate, even those who don't think his push was deserved of a slap or getting sent off can't say that if he hadn't done this, that nothing at all would have happened. Moshni would have just waked into the changing rooms had this wee prick not shoved him