No Charge For Lee Erwin?

Just because it's us.

Remember, we are criminals before a ball is kicked. We are the devil incarnate, responsible for all ills in our society.

Child molestation and the glorification of murdering terrorists are ok, but FFS, don't be a prod or a Rangers man, or make your feelings known about murdering terrorists.

I feel it walking to a game, walking past plod. Like they are just waiting for you to put one foot wrong. I've seen the intensity in plod listening for that one wrong word when any fan group starts a wee chant. They're singing FFS, what's the problem?

Then there is this one bitch with the camera getting in your face, for doing nothing but walking. I get the impression she is trying to goad you into making a response, just to get you jailed. Seen her a few times at Ibrox. I am only walking to the game with my Mrs and my kids. It absolutely fuckin enrages me. It's all politically motivated of course, so me and my family, like the rest of us, are criminalised for being nothing more than Rangers supporters. TBH, it takes part of the enjoyment of the day away. You're walking up to the stadium looking forward to a great day and you get this shit. I now detest this country, but I won't let the bastards beat me.

When I meet anyone who divulge that they are SNP supporters, it's conversation over and cheerio before I do get the jail.

I will be out doing my bit on Saturday and believe if the younger rank and file had their way, there would be riots and I wouldn't blame them. The policy of appeasement together with the subversive element in our society need eradicated and the similarities between here and what is going on in NI these days are no coincidence. The blue touch paper has been lit. Let's hope it can be doused before it is too late.

Couldn't agree more!

Stay safe on Saturday

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more!

Stay safe on Saturday

Cheers mate.

We are expecting trouble. I struggle to see a whole day going by in George Square without some reprobate wanting to be a hero.

My problem with it, is knowing if plod have got all the angles covered because there will be a lot of families and kids there. It's a real worry amongst the rank and file. This is a first of it's kind in the city and we can't second guess it.

As well as the Lord Provost, there are two dignitaries attending from the Archdiocese and a leading member of the Muslim community attending, so it is quite ground breaking in that respect and hopefully plod are on their toes at least because of the guest list.

I truly hope it all passes incident free and hopefully more people get a better understanding of what it is really all about and that includes many of our very own support who languish in their ignorance and cry foul from the side lines and behind the safety of their keyboards. You know, like the several on here who should know better and are worse than them.

If all goes well, it will be an annual event.

Obsessed with defending a wee weasel like Erwin.

How do you even respond to nonsense like this?

I haven't defended Erwin, I've said a number of times that I couldn't give a fuck about him, my issue is with Mohsni and his absolutely and entirely disproportionate reaction to a push.

Look at his avatar fs :lol:

Says it all

What? Talk me through this...

Aren't you the guy who said you watch Mohsni warm-up at half-time, claiming that he's like Messi and good for 99% of a game? Or, was it you that said he was one of the most technically gifted players we had?

He should be hung for that push. Never mind the Bali 9 being killed by firing squad for drug trafficking, IS beheading spys and murderers, rapists and paedophiles being electric chaired to absolute fuck in Texas... this little motherfucking SHOVER should face a judge.

It really puts Cantona's kung fu kick, Zidane's headbutt and that Napoli boy's Glasgow kiss recently into perspective.

Pishy, greeting-faced, clipe cunts. The Godfather, in particular.

And no, I won't walk up to a policeman, try it and see what I get. "awww spittings an assault, pushing is an assault, breathing heavy in someone's direction is an assault".

Fucking boring, you oppressed, poor us bastards.

Mohsni, Ainsworth and Moore have been rightly charged. Kerr, maybe, but fortunately those doing the charging aren't as fragile to shoving, pushing and pulling as you.

:lol:

Shut up ya daft tarrier fuck

Do you know what I like about posters like Godfather and Albear .They are both passionate .They contribute to many of the threads and if your talking sense they will rep you or vilify you for talking shite .Do you know what get on my tits though? .The high and almighty ones that start threads but never give credit to others for their views .Not one to bitch but there's a few high posters that never once posted in any of the threads I've started but we all have to bow down to genius of theirs ..Godfather and Albear Give me these kind of posters any day .Totally different opinions on things but fair enough to give you a thumbs up now and again .

Cheers mate.

We are expecting trouble. I struggle to see a whole day going by in George Square without some reprobate wanting to be a hero.

My problem with it, is knowing if plod have got all the angles covered because there will be a lot of families and kids there. It's a real worry amongst the rank and file. This is a first of it's kind in the city and we can't second guess it.

As well as the Lord Provost, there are two dignitaries attending from the Archdiocese and a leading member of the Muslim community attending, so it is quite ground breaking in that respect and hopefully plod are on their toes at least because of the guest list.

I truly hope it all passes incident free and hopefully more people get a better understanding of what it is really all about and that includes many of our very own support who languish in their ignorance and cry foul from the side lines and behind the safety of their keyboards. You know, like the several on here who should know better and are worse than them.

If all goes well, it will be an annual event.

I read on the STV news that GCC had said they received over 10000 objections. They said "provided events are properly planned and do not encourage unlawful behaviour, the council is not permitted to simply ban them on the grounds that someone dislikes, opposes or holds contrary views to the organiser."

I like the way they said "permitted" :lol: It must be making them sick that they have to let this go ahead!

I read on the STV news that GCC had said they received over 10000 objections. They said "provided events are properly planned and do not encourage unlawful behaviour, the council is not permitted to simply ban them on the grounds that someone dislikes, opposes or holds contrary views to the organiser."

I like the way they said "permitted" :lol: It must be making them sick that they have to let this go ahead!

Orangefest goes ahead despite the great offendeds protest ! And this is the boot who organised the petition against it ! Surprised?

post-75-0-96084300-1433446063_thumb.jpg

You're hatred for Erwin is amusing. :lol:

He 110% pumped your bird when you were at school with him.

And your love for him and his family shines through.

Nothing but a wee apologist.

Again I was never at School with him since I'm 8 years older than him :lol: Ya dumb bastart.

And your love for him and his family shines through.

Nothing but a wee apologist.

Again I was never at School with him since I'm 8 years older than him :lol: Ya dumb bastart.

What love? I haven't given him any credit, anywhere. Ultimately, my issue is with Mohsni. So, what love are you talking about?

If you weren't at school with him, then don't tell me that he was a "bawbag at school and he continued to be when he left", as if you were at school with him. A wee bit starstruck, were you?

What love? I haven't given him any credit, anywhere. Ultimately, my issue is with Mohsni. So, what love are you talking about?

If you weren't at school with him, then don't tell me that he was a "bawbag at school and he continued to be when he left", as if you were at school with him. A wee bit starstruck, were you?

Because It was the same school I was at and where most of my pals and younger brother also went to.

Are you simple in the head or something or is this an act to pretend you have a learning difficulty?

If so well done, it's been very much achieved.

Because It was the same school I was at and where most of my pals and younger brother also went to.

Are you simple in the head or something or is this an act to pretend you have a learning difficulty?

If so well done, it's been very much achieved.

Two pages ago, when I mentioned his dad, you said "you don't even know the cunt". :lol:

Yet, your knowledge of him is based on your pal's wee brother's gran's microwave technician's second cousin going to school with him?

You're at it.

Anyway, back to my first question which you swerved nicely... what love were you talking about?