No Charge For Lee Erwin?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mohsni has been quoted from France, and is basically saying he was the party who was attacked first from behind in a cowardly fashion, and only did what any Scotsman would have done and acted in self defence, and protected himself.

Also claiming that the press (now there's a funny name for them) are making a case that it was the bad foreigner attacking the the local Scotsman, and applying for the sympathy vote. (he's not wrong there, victims to a man ...eh?)

Have to say IMO, that he is not wrong on both counts, and has been hung out to dry, and the cowardly instigator and accomplices have got away with a slap on the wrist by the governing body.

:uk:

Only a push? Di Fanio got a 11 game ban and a £10K fine for only pushing a referee........Hartson got nothing for blootering Berovic at training even though the footage appeared online Shearer got nothing for booting popcorn teeth in the head.

So Erwin starts it a la MacAvennie and gets a yellow card so there you have it start a ram my get a booking even if you jump in when your victim is Ben set to by your two team mates.

Funny how McGlennan only does our players he even appealed Simmonsens ban for gambling said nowt about the rescinded cards for the Tannadice cup tie ?

But hey it is Bilels new club that will suffer however if he was still with us our board would have the same deafening silence.

Well it's clear you know the difference between the FA and SFA then.

Moshni cracked the guy, Mohsni's a donkey. Why is he getting treated as some sort of hero on here? He's a clown, see if him and others had put up such a fight all season, maybe we wouldn't be getting embarrassed of the worst team in the premiership after St Mirren.

Not a hero but when you back a Motherwell player over a Rangers player it kinda makes you look daft.

The jesuit PR was set in motion immediately after the incident when that fat bastard guidi, you know one of the courageous reporting team much admired by those who should know better, was interviewing mcmanus and that streak of skank pish pearson he asked pearson if he saw it and he blatantly said to guidi, "you guys will look after that" and they have, it was a Rangers players fault according to guidi's rhag!

Pushing someone is violent conduct anymore was changed a fair few years back, only if you raised your hands and pushed their head could you get a red card now.

Can guarentee if our next powderkeg match comes along and one of ours pushes like that he would be off and slaughtered in the media , same goes for the prick with the flag.

Big brave Erwin running back to have a flying kick, how the fuck has he escaped any punishment?

Just because it's us.

Remember, we are criminals before a ball is kicked. We are the devil incarnate, responsible for all ills in our society.

Child molestation and the glorification of murdering terrorists are ok, but FFS, don't be a prod or a Rangers man, or make your feelings known about murdering terrorists.

I feel it walking to a game, walking past plod. Like they are just waiting for you to put one foot wrong. I've seen the intensity in plod listening for that one wrong word when any fan group starts a wee chant. They're singing FFS, what's the problem?

Then there is this one bitch with the camera getting in your face, for doing nothing but walking. I get the impression she is trying to goad you into making a response, just to get you jailed. Seen her a few times at Ibrox. I am only walking to the game with my Mrs and my kids. It absolutely fuckin enrages me. It's all politically motivated of course, so me and my family, like the rest of us, are criminalised for being nothing more than Rangers supporters. TBH, it takes part of the enjoyment of the day away. You're walking up to the stadium looking forward to a great day and you get this shit. I now detest this country, but I won't let the bastards beat me.

When I meet anyone who divulge that they are SNP supporters, it's conversation over and cheerio before I do get the jail.

I will be out doing my bit on Saturday and believe if the younger rank and file had their way, there would be riots and I wouldn't blame them. The policy of appeasement together with the subversive element in our society need eradicated and the similarities between here and what is going on in NI these days are no coincidence. The blue touch paper has been lit. Let's hope it can be doused before it is too late.

Who gives a fuck. He pushed him, big fucking deal, we'd be greeting if one of our players got a ban for a push.

They did,moshni got sent off for a push on an airdrie player last year,exactly what Erwin done

The wee shitebag had a kick at Moshni(from the back again)when Moshni was being held back,should have been done for violent conduct.

Where did Moshni kick him from? Behind. Then he punched him as he was turning round. How is one a shitebag for pushing from behind and the other a hero for kicking and punching from behind?

Moshni embarrassed the club several times and I'm glad to see the back of him.

As was mentioned earlier, di canio pushed the ref in a similar fashion and got rightly hammered. So are we saying that is unacceptable but it's no problem to push players about like that ? I would 100% guarantee that if any of our players were to push an opponent like that during the first game of next season he would get red carded, a lengthy ban and absolutely savaged by the media. For him to escape punishment is ridiculous

Where did Moshni kick him from? Behind. Then he punched him as he was turning round. How is one a shitebag for pushing from behind and the other a hero for kicking and punching from behind?

Moshni embarrassed the club several times and I'm glad to see the back of him.

Rheeking

If the situation were the reverse and one of our players needlessly shoved an opponent after the final whistle then you can bet that every man and his dog would be up in arms about how it 'could have triggered a riot', or other such hysteria. Nor can I imagine that the flag incident would be viewed as innocent either.