No Charge For Lee Erwin?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure you have.

Near enough every one I click on you are there posting pointless gifs and trying to be all offended because everyone thinks the leech is the king spiv.

You fantasizing about Erwin touching me should surprise me but sadly it doesn't.

Strange little man

Touching you!?

Sorry mate. Didn't realise it was that serious.

That is possibly the stupidest thing I've read on the incident. Erwin clearly saw it coming. You don't need to support what moshni did but that opinion is ridiculously anti-Rangers. You sure you're on the right forum?

How is it anti-Rangers? Possibly anti-Moshni but certainly not anti-Rangers.

How did Erwin clearly see the kick coming?

What happens if Erwin gets charged by the Polis/PS? Do the SPFL then have to find him guilty too and give him a red instead of sweeping it under the carpet?

Doubt anyone will get charged by the Police.

They will no doubt let the Football Authorities sort it out with bans and fines.

Just too many apologists. There must be a prawn stuck in their throats from dining with Mr Spiers. Oh well takes all sorts I suppose.

Fuck having half the people on here looking out for your back, doh The big man did exactly what most of us would have, his mates on the field should have had his back(fucking cowards) and the club instead of looking out for him have hung him out to dry which l find disgusting.

Doubt anyone will get charged by the Police.

They will no doubt let the Football Authorities sort it out with bans and fines.

So Erwin, the instigator, gets off the lightest with regards the fines and bans. At least he'll have a fat lip for a few days though :)

Fuck having half the people on here looking out for your back, doh The big man did exactly what most of us would have, his mates on the field should have had his back(fucking cowards) and the club instead of looking out for him have hung him out to dry which l find disgusting.

Too right!

Fuck, start singing TBB and the expression on their faces is like their chewin wasps, then they try and grass you up. Been their, got the T shirt. Defo Spier's bedfellows!

Just because it's us.

Remember, we are criminals before a ball is kicked. We are the devil incarnate, responsible for all ills in our society.

Child molestation and the glorification of murdering terrorists are ok, but FFS, don't be a prod or a Rangers man, or make your feelings known about murdering terrorists.

I feel it walking to a game, walking past plod. Like they are just waiting for you to put one foot wrong. I've seen the intensity in plod listening for that one wrong word when any fan group starts a wee chant. They're singing FFS, what's the problem?

Then there is this one bitch with the camera getting in your face, for doing nothing but walking. I get the impression she is trying to goad you into making a response, just to get you jailed. Seen her a few times at Ibrox. I am only walking to the game with my Mrs and my kids. It absolutely fuckin enrages me. It's all politically motivated of course, so me and my family, like the rest of us, are criminalised for being nothing more than Rangers supporters. TBH, it takes part of the enjoyment of the day away. You're walking up to the stadium looking forward to a great day and you get this shit. I now detest this country, but I won't let the bastards beat me.

When I meet anyone who divulge that they are SNP supporters, it's conversation over and cheerio before I do get the jail.

I will be out doing my bit on Saturday and believe if the younger rank and file had their way, there would be riots and I wouldn't blame them. The policy of appeasement together with the subversive element in our society need eradicated and the similarities between here and what is going on in NI these days are no coincidence. The blue touch paper has been lit. Let's hope it can be doused before it is too late.

Fantastic post and fuck all the apologists amongst our own, they make my skin crawl !

He missed.

"The instigator". :lol: It was a push! A shove!

A push or shove in the back would land at least what moshni handed out from me. If he didn't shove, bilel would not have done what he did. The fact he missed with his kick is neither here nor there in football intent is sufficient to be punished. Go read the rules.

You are definitely at it, making up shit to protect Erwin, why is that?

How is it anti-Rangers? Possibly anti-Moshni but certainly not anti-Rangers.

How did Erwin clearly see the kick coming?

You don't push someone in the back and then stop looking at them. Total nonsense. Probably turned his back to protect himself

You're looking for any(non-existent) reason to demonise a Rangers player. Who needs enemys when we've got supporters like you?

You don't push someone in the back and then stop looking at them. Total nonsense. Probably turned his back to protect himself

You're looking for any(non-existent) reason to demonise a Rangers player. Who needs enemys when we've got supporters like you?

I wouldn't worry about him, he canny even bring himself to say hello hello.

A push or shove in the back would land at least what moshni handed out from me. If he didn't shove, bilel would not have done what he did. The fact he missed with his kick is neither here nor there in football intent is sufficient to be punished. Go read the rules.

His user name and advatar say all you need to know, reeking is putting it mildly.

He was a baw bag in school, continued to be a bawbag when he left and cuts about thinking he is better than everyone else when in reality he is a wee no mark that looks like a bus revered over his face.

I don't see why it matters since I know him and you clearly don't.

Continue your wee one man crusade to defend the prick though, I'm sure Motherwell and their fans appreciate it.

I think I understand this. Lee Erwin was the pro youth footballer at your school, fingers birds at school discos before you did, shagging birds at house parties before you did. Based on your unreasonable hatred for him, I'd even go as far to say that he probably pumped your missus.

To me, this has got 'Lee Erwin used to sink the pink while I tugged myself into oblivion sitting in my wanking chariot' written all over it.

The same punishment, aye? A shove equates to a kick and a jab, aye? Deluded, mate.

I called it a missed fly kick, but you can't even see from any camera angle, TV or hand phone. I'm assuming it's a kick, but nothing is clear. All that's clear is that he jumped; the SFA or police would have zero basis to sit an accusation on.

Literally becoming bored of every mongo, ned, bam on here resorting to suggesting that your a Taig if you're not oblivious to reality and defend Rangers or a Rangers player through anything.

Fuck everyone involved in that incident, Bilel Mohsni included and thank fuck I'll never have to see that absolute bomb scare, liability, amateur mess of a footballer at Ibrox again.

I think I understand this. Lee Erwin was the pro youth footballer at your school, fingers birds at school discos before you did, shagging birds at house parties before you did. Based on your unreasonable hatred for him, I'd even go as far to say that he probably pumped your missus.

To me, this has got 'Lee Erwin used to sink the pink while I tugged myself into oblivion sitting in my wanking chariot' written all over it.

No you clearly don't understand it because your a apologist mess.

You don't even know the cunt so why are you trying to defend him? Your the worst type of Rangers fan and I hope to fuck your never beside me at a game or about the ground.

No you clearly don't understand it because your a apologist mess.

You don't even know the cunt so why are you trying to defend him? Your the worst type of Rangers fan and I hope to fuck your never beside me at a game or about the ground.

I don't understand what it was like to be educated alongside someone far more social than you? I "don't understand". :lol:

I'm not defending him, it's called being logical. You're being deluded and bias.

:lol:

Look at the state of him trying to defend a motherwell player.

What a rid neck you are.

What's this, a cry for help? Look at him? Who's to look? The boy who said Mohsni was one of the most technical players we had, the one who said he was good for 99% of any fixture or the boy who said he "wida fuken decked um tae"?

The same punishment, aye? A shove equates to a kick and a jab, aye? Deluded, mate.

I called it a missed fly kick, but you can't even see from any camera angle, TV or hand phone. I'm assuming it's a kick, but nothing is clear. All that's clear is that he jumped; the SFA or police would have zero basis to sit an accusation on.

Literally becoming bored of every mongo, ned, bam on here resorting to suggesting that your a Taig if you're not oblivious to reality and defend Rangers or a Rangers player through anything.

Fuck everyone involved in that incident, Bilel Mohsni included and thank fuck I'll never have to see that absolute bomb scare, liability, amateur mess of a footballer at Ibrox again.

You are starting to sound like arsene Wenger not seeing things properly, what do you think he was doing? Doing the Jig 'hop, skip and a jump' routine?

Also don't complain about abuse when you start calling folk mongos etc. You are a two faced bastard and hypocrite, definite Tim.