No Charge For Lee Erwin?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsessed with what?

I dont come on here often but in the past couple of days I have seen your name often in threads that just want to take the "piss"

Your name alone is reeking of someone who knows he is only here for the short term before he is banned.

Lee Erwins Grandfather is in one of the Orange lodges in Bellshill. His grandparents stay next to my Gran. He's one of our own Moshni isny

nope! You pull on that blue jersey and you become one of ours, no matter how shite a player he is

I dont come on here often but in the past couple of days I have seen your name often in threads that just want to take the "piss"

Your name alone is reeking of someone who knows he is only here for the short term before he is banned.

Away you go. I've been on here for about five years.

"I don't agree with him, so I'll call him a Tim". Predictable.

Away you go. I've been on here for about five years.

"I don't agree with him, so I'll call him a Tim". Predictable.

Or even worse, " I don't agree with him, so I'll call him a mongo" you are a two faced hypocrit and like it or not you act like a Tim.

Defies belief that this clown and that photo are still posting on this forum............

WeirFleckNRothen is 100% a bear but I have a feeling he's Lee Erwin.

I wish; 20 years-old and on the verge of a move to Leeds, having been knee deep in The Godfather's bitches throughout school? Ideal.

or like Erwin a fuckin rat bastard

Your name doesn't stand out. Are you one of the "aaawww man big billy done wit any bold cunt wida dun en fuken leathered eh cunt" people or one of the "Mohsni is one of the most technically gifted personnel on our pay roll, one often watches him display majestical talent during the half time interval" cunts?

For entertainment, I hope you're the guy that said he was illiterate, but had a five bedroom house and a Skoda.

I wish; 20 years-old and on the verge of a move to Leeds, having been knee deep in The Godfather's bitches throughout school? Ideal.

Your name doesn't stand out. Are you one of the "aaawww man big billy done wit any bold cunt wida dun en fuken leathered eh cunt" people or one of the "Mohsni is one of the most technically gifted personnel on our pay roll, one often watches him display majestical talent during the half time interval" cunts?

For entertainment, I hope you're the guy that said he was illiterate, but had a five bedroom house and a Skoda.

no I'm one of the of you act like a classless little prick and lack dignity while winning you deserve all the hate you fuckin get brigade.

I'm not even entertaining this nonsense.

Why do you have that as your avatar? Is it because you think it's funny? Well it's not. I would say it's because you are just an immature wee boy (or bhoy).

On the subject of Lee Erwin he started it and should just definitely be punished.

On 11/06/2015 at 20:31, CoplandStandBear said:

Why does it always boil down to 'don't agree with him, so he must be a tim' on here?

If that's aimed at me it's because he's acting like a Tim. I don't actually think he is one but I do think he is out trying to annoy people with his avatar.

Just for the record I don't ever accuse someone of being a tim just because they don't agree with me. It is a forum after all and it would be pretty boring if everyone had the same opinion.

It is a RANGERS forum though and having a picture of a bheast priest with a wee boy in a celtic top as an avatar on this site just isn't right on so many levels.