No Charge For Lee Erwin?

He should be hung for that push. Never mind the Bali 9 being killed by firing squad for drug trafficking, IS beheading spys and murderers, rapists and paedophiles being electric chaired to absolute fuck in Texas... this little motherfucking SHOVER should face a judge.

It really puts Cantona's kung fu kick, Zidane's headbutt and that Napoli boy's Glasgow kiss recently into perspective.

Pishy, greeting-faced, clipe cunts. The Godfather, in particular.

And no, I won't walk up to a policeman, try it and see what I get. "awww spittings an assault, pushing is an assault, breathing heavy in someone's direction is an assault".

Fucking boring, you oppressed, poor us bastards.

Mohsni, Ainsworth and Moore have been rightly charged. Kerr, maybe, but fortunately those doing the charging aren't as fragile to shoving, pushing and pulling as you.

Shut your cunt

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did Moshni kick him from? Behind. Then he punched him as he was turning round. How is one a shitebag for pushing from behind and the other a hero for kicking and punching from behind?

Moshni embarrassed the club several times and I'm glad to see the back of him.

That is possibly the stupidest thing I've read on the incident. Erwin clearly saw it coming. You don't need to support what moshni did but that opinion is ridiculously anti-Rangers. You sure you're on the right forum?

How does erwin get away with it? The wee shitebag runs round the back of mohsni when his pals jump all over him and boots him in the back. Can clearly see it from the video.

Mohsni acted in self defence and if he really wanted too could of landed a right hook on him after the wee jab but he turns too walk away.

erwin pushed moshni = guilty

moshni kicked and punched erwin = guilty

both should be disciplined aswell as the others that raised there hands.

the league have to be consistant on these matters

I've said this before in the Mosh thread. Moshni retaliates in a one on one situation. Moshni is then retaliated against by a further min of 3 Well players. Kicked and punched. This is mob handed. Two Well players get 2 game ban. Erwin gets a yellow and no retrospective punishment. Moshni will be lucky to get away with a 5/6 game ban if he accepts liability. That is wrong and clearly a further attempt to dent Rangers reputation.

:lol:

Al stop trying to insult me, it's never going to happen since you are a joke figure on these boards :lol:

And no the difference in our ages clearly would show that...then again you are not the brightest wee bear.

Oh no. I'm a joke figure on RM. :lol:

Whatever Erwin did, it clearly affected your psyche considerably. Hope you can find peace in Mohsni decking the cunt. (tu)

You don't crack me up.

It's pretty depressing knowing a Rangers fan can be this simple in the head.

Then again....

Being able to stand back and apply a dgree of impartiality and objectivity hardly qualifies you as "simple". On the contrary, it sets you apart to be able to see things as they are rather than be clouded by pre-conceived prejudices (that word is used in the loosest of terms).

Equally though, if Erwin has aimed a kick at Mohsni, even if it was an air-shot, then the SFA have precedent for reviewing and banning players for such actions...remember Alan McGregor?

There's no rocket science involved in analysing what happened.

The game was over. Mohsni was walking off the pitch and minding his own business when Erwin shoved him from behind. That was an unprovoked assault. Mohsni reacted in the heat of the moment. He kicked and punched Erwin then turned away again and once more headed towards the dressing rooms. Erwin stood with his arms spread and did not pursue Mohsni. The incident was clearly over at that point, and it's likely that nothing further would have occurred if Mohsni had been allowed to leave the field without being further molested. However, a number of Motherwell players set about him. They had no legitimate reason for so doing.

Let's be clear about this: they attacked Mohsni. They did not go to the assistance of their team-mate - they could not do so because he was no longer embroiled in an altercation with Mohsni and did not require their assistance. Nor did they react to provocation from Mohsni. He did not act aggressively towards them. This stands in contrast to Mohsni's response to Erwin - unlike them, he had been attacked.

On being attacked - for the second time - Mohsni defended himself. He had every right to do so, as he had been attacked by several persons and could not easily have retreated. At this juncture, Erwin ran into the melee and aimed a kick at Mohsni. That alone was deserving of a red card. The SFA cannot be blind to this.

The incident would not have happened had Erwin not attacked Mohsni from behind. Mohsni overreacted, but allowance has to be made for the fact that he was taken by surprise and acted in the heat of the moment. He had not shown any previous intention to engage in physical violence towards any Motherwell player and he did not continue to strike Erwin beyond his initial flurry.

Moreover, that would have been the extent of the incident had the Motherwell players not then set about Mohsni mob-handed. He was struck and kicked and was entitled to act in his own defence.

Mohsni may not be wholly blameless, but he is less culpable than Erwin and the other Motherwell players who attacked him. If the SFA cannot see that then they have a very serious problem indeed.

A push like that is still violent conduct. We lost big Mark against Bruges for a push, so the same law still applies. SFA compliance officer it a fucking joke.

Unfortunately rules state there is a clear difference between aggressive behaviour and violent conduct. One results in a yellow and the other is red , on this occasion Erwins' was deemed as aggressive behaviour. The rest will definitely get hammered with violent conduct.

You struggle with facts don't you? I don't spend everyday on here making threads about/talking about McCoist.

I can see why Erwin pushed you off the swings...warm?

Nah you just go into near enough every one of them whining like a wee lassie and attempt in desperation to defend the leech.

You keep thinking about boys in the swing park Al, it take all sorts I suppose....

The game was over. Mohsni was walking off the pitch and minding his own business when Erwin shoved him from behind. That was an unprovoked assault. Mohsni reacted in the heat of the moment. He kicked and punched Erwin then turned away again and once more headed towards the dressing rooms. Erwin stood with his arms spread and did not pursue Mohsni. The incident was clearly over at that point, and it's likely that nothing further would have occurred if Mohsni had been allowed to leave the field without being further molested. However, a number of Motherwell players set about him. They had no legitimate reason for so doing.

Let's be clear about this: they attacked Mohsni. They did not go to the assistance of their team-mate - they could not do so because he was no longer embroiled in an altercation with Mohsni and did not require their assistance. Nor did they react to provocation from Mohsni. He did not act aggressively towards them. This stands in contrast to Mohsni's response to Erwin - unlike them, he had been attacked.

On being attacked - for the second time - Mohsni defended himself. He had every right to do so, as he had been attacked by several persons and could not easily have retreated. At this juncture, Erwin ran into the melee and aimed a kick at Mohsni. That alone was deserving of a red card. The SFA cannot be blind to this.

The incident would not have happened had Erwin not attacked Mohsni from behind. Mohsni overreacted, but allowance has to be made for the fact that he was taken by surprise and acted in the heat of the moment. He had not shown any previous intention to engage in physical violence towards any Motherwell player and he did not continue to strike Erwin beyond his initial flurry.

Moreover, that would have been the extent of the incident had the Motherwell players not then set about Mohsni mob-handed. He was struck and kicked and was entitled to act in his own defence.

Mohsni may not be wholly blameless, but he is less culpable than Erwin and the other Motherwell players who attacked him. If the SFA cannot see that then they have a very serious problem indeed.

As I've alluded to in previous posts, Mohsni's reaction would be considered by most people as taking it too far; but it was a reaction where he had no time to consider his response...but it was an over-reaction. BUT, the Motherwell players that attacked Mohsni, including Erwin, DID have time to consider their response and, in my view, that makes their offence worse. I'm of absolutely no doubt that if any one of them could have planted one on Mohsni like Mohsni managed on Erwin then they would have.

Nah you just go into near enough every one of them whining like a wee lassie and attempt in desperation to defend the leech.

You keep thinking about boys in the swing park Al, it take all sorts I suppose....

Again facts become irrelevant when you're concerned. Nearly every one? :lol: I've avoided them for months on the most part.

Erwin done you a favour stealing your pocket money you'd have only wasted it...

Totally agree with summation. I have tried to say same in a couple of threads, esp point of mob-handed, but will defer to yours.

Again facts become irrelevant when you're concerned. Nearly every one? :lol: I've avoided them for months on the most part.

Erwin done you a favour stealing your pocket money you'd have only wasted it...

Sure you have.

Near enough every one I click on you are there posting pointless gifs and trying to be all offended because everyone thinks the leech is the king spiv.

You fantasizing about Erwin touching me should surprise me but sadly it doesn't.

Strange little man