Flag Incident

Sorry if this has been extensively covered elsewhere, there's that many threads just now it's hard to keep up.

Has anything more been mentioned of this? Last i seen the Rangers statement ignored it and it was reported as a 'hilarious' incident from the media, so has anything further been mentioned regarding it?

I find it baffling that this whole thing seems to have been brushed over.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankfully mo damage was down. However, Jig could just as easily have suffered a serious eye injury just like Hivs players were at serious risk from paper cuts.

Oh, the Mhedia double standards at work again.

Media laughed it off as 'hilarious'.

Club didn't mention it all in it's pathetic statement.

Looks like it's been swept under the carpet and all focus is on Rangers and Moshni.

Amazing when you consider the reaction to paper being thrown, you couldn't make it up in this country or then again, there's evidence you could right enough.

The club have joined the rest in taking the easy way out to throw Mohsni under the bus, good to know we're up for defending our own.

Has anyone made a police complaint? If someone complains they need to investigate it.

Speaking for me personally i'd have been thinking the club would have been making several complaints regarding the game such as their players attacking ours, the flag, flare and fans but instead the club statement was anything but what id hoped in regards to these issues.

The paper throwing is a great example.

Commentators were disgusted by it and made that clear several times but they actually laughed when Jig got the flag shoved in his face and passed it off as a bit of 'banter'.

This isn't about people thinking it's a serious assault or trying to make something out of nothing...this is about an even playing field and it's clear we are getting shat on from a very big height and some of our fans seem to accept it.

Pathetic.

The paper throwing is a great example.

Commentators were disgusted by it and made that clear several times but they actually laughed when Jig got the flag shoved in his face and passed it off as a bit of 'banter'.

This isn't about people thinking it's a serious assault or trying to make something out of nothing...this is about an even playing field and it's clear we are getting shat on from a very big height and some of our fans seem to accept it.

Pathetic.

Well said (tu)

Can add the media in with the commentators too, wanting the game stopped and all sorts because of the disgusting scenes at Ibrox :rolleyes:

The fat cunt is in counselling, we have made his already miserable life even more unbearable so he has gone on eating binge to be even more of a fat cunt and even more miserable.

You forgot to add that Social Services have sent him and his family away on holiday to try and help him get over his trauma of a footballer sticking the nut on his flagpole.

Just heard from a Motherwell fan that it was a Rangers fan who threw the flare on the pitch as well! Apparently he put a Motherwell scarf on threw the flare then took the scarf off! Hahaha! Unfknbelievable! :lol:

If the media hadn't swept it under the carpet already, I'm thinking this would be their take on it also

Reminiscent of the time the tarriers wanted that hearts fan done with attempted murder cos he ran on to the pitch and gave popcorn teeth a cuddle.

Jig made nothing out of it because it was a nothing incident. Fucking cringeworthy the way some of our support are trying to build it up as some sort of "vicious assault" or "shocking attack".

Man up and leave playing the victim card to the taigs.

Reminiscent of the time the tarriers wanted that hearts fan done with attempted murder cos he ran on to the pitch and gave popcorn teeth a cuddle.

Jig made nothing out of it because it was a nothing incident. Fucking cringeworthy the way some of our support are trying to build it up as some sort of "vicious assault" or "shocking attack".

You're missing the point entirely.

Having watched it again I totally agree. At the time I saw a violent thug thrust a flag pole into a players face. With sober eyes it looks far more innocent, sure if the shoe was on the other foot I've little doubt about what the media would have made of the incident but it doesn't change that it was a completely irrelevant and minor incident

If it were a Rangers fan, he would have been banged up immediately.

So the pole didn't actually stick right in his eye socket this time, but that isn't the point. It was the intent and there was clear intent!

If jig had a spine he should have shoved it right up the fuckers fat erse. After all he would only be protecting himself on an unprovoked assault.

The amount of appeasers, handwringers and apologists within our support cease to amaze me.

If it were a Rangers fan, he would have been banged up immediately.

So the pole didn't actually stick right in his eye socket this time, but that isn't the point. It was the intent and there was clear intent!

If jig had a spine he should have shoved it right up the fuckers fat erse. After all he would only be protecting himself on an unprovoked assault.

The amount of appeasers, handwringers and apologists within our support cease to amaze me.

:lol:

You're needing yer hole