How Much Patience Will A New Manager Get?

NeoGeo7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly any. Our fans don't do patience.

That's not really true, with the amount of shit we have had to put up will the last three years l think we have been more than patient and look how much time we gave Ally even when we knew in our heart of hearts he was never going to be the answer long term.

First defeat - doubt

2nd defeat - real doubt

2 defeats in a row - sack the fucker

Any draw - doubt

ALL a new manager has to do is win

You make it sound easy, lets hope whoever comes in is a bit smarter in the transfer market than Ally, and no bluepeter9 that's not me having a dig at Ally.

That's not really true, with the amount of shit we have had to put up will the last three years l think we have been more than patient and look how much time we gave Ally even when we knew in our heart of hearts he was never going to be the answer long term.

That's got nothing to do with patience. The fans had too much class to protest against one of their own*(at the time) and the board were too busy pissing money away to notice or act.

Walter summed us up to a tee. At Rangers you're never more than two defeats from a crisis.

It'll depend on who it is and the noises he makes before a ball is kicked. I hope it's Walburton or Cathro tbh, and I'd give them a season regardless of where we finish as long as we are playing easy on the eye football.

I've no idea how McCoist lasted as long as he did, with signings like Argrhyiou (sp) Kevin Kyle, Faure, Cribari, Peralta, Foster, Simmonsen.. and going even further back, Juan Manuel Ortiz, etc etc etc. If the new gaffer comes in, targets 18 to 25 year olds in the main, with the chance to grow and develop, fans will give him time providing we are showing improvement on the park.

That's got nothing to do with patience. The fans had too much class to protest against one of their own*(at the time) and the board were too busy pissing money away to notice or act.

Walter summed us up to a tee. At Rangers you're never more than two defeats from a crisis.

Whilst most of that is true we have still show managers more than enough patients in my opinion.