Thank God Hearts And Hibs Got Relegated Last Year.

Imagine it. We would've probably have won the league last season, jig would probably have been given a new contract along with Daly and all the other duds meaning that we would probably be in the bottom six next season.

We would have no Mark Warburton and would still be signing players at the wrong end of their career.

It was very disappointing not going up this year, but I have no doubt that it has given us what we all hoped for when we went down to the 3rd division - a young team with a proper football philosophy.

The future looks bright, so thank you to hearts and Hibs for being so Shite you got relegated.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hearts and Hibs were so shite the both finished above us....

Exactly. If they weren't in our league last season, we would probably have won it and Ally would've given new contracts to all the players we have just got rid of.

Imagine that lot in the SPL... We would get embarrassed every single week.

So you're all saying that you all would've been happy to be getting humped in the SPL every week with Ally McCoist and all his pals embarrassing the fuck out of us?

Why even bring this pish up? Hasn't happened so move on FS!

TBH I know many will say we should have went up and I agree but when you look at it going up with Ally would have been a disaster and I think a few of the clubs there could have went into double figures

when playing against us, I'm also taking the view of the OP as I'm trying to make a every cloud has a silver lining or glass half full not half empty moment, I really do think if we had went up with the clueless

1 and the bunch of cowboys he had put together then we would have been heading back down the end of next season.

To think that thread in the OT was posted about an hour before you created this one. Impeccable timing. :lol:

And to think I defended you in it.

You didn't think maybe you might want to keep the heid down for a while? Or at least ask someone normal to coach your posting for a while?

Sigh.

To think that thread in the OT was posted about an hour before you created this one. Impeccable timing. :lol:

And to think I defended you in it.

You didn't think maybe you might want to keep the heid down for a while? Or at least ask someone normal to coach your posting for a while?

Sigh.

Go back to the OT and read my post on said thread.

Go back to the OT and read my post on said thread.

Mate, you're too much of a spastic to be successful at fishing. I think you just have to face up to the fact that you are, in fact, a complete zoombot.

Mate, you're too much of a spastic to be successful at fishing. I think you just have to face up to the fact that you are, in fact, a complete zoombot.

You have absolutely no idea who I am, just like I have no idea who you are.

I have met many people off this site, and most of them know what I'm all about.