Andy Halliday Joins Rangers - Offical

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably means nothing but Halliday and Wabara just started following each other on Twitter. They're also following a few others at the club between them. I fully appreciate they could merely get along whilst being on trial at the same time and i'm no doubt adding 2 + 2 and coming up with with 54 but could it be they both may be on their way............

Think both could be decent additions if Warburton fancies them......

Also seen Wabara tweeted something cryptic that included the initials DW... make of that what you will!

Guy on Twitter saying Halliday will sign before Friday on a 2 year deal. Same source that told him about Foderingham.

A Sheffield Utd player who used to play for the dhims youth team tweeted him telling him he's going to delete his number.

Was it Big Smooth?

Basically anywhere on the left side and in the midfield, but mostly a left back or winger. Not seen much of him but from what I have seen, he is reasonably fast, decent shot on him, left footed I think so could hit in a decent cross, good dribbler, he will also add a fair whack of tim bashing into the dressing room with his staunchness.

good to hear as long as hell add something then its worth a shot tbh.. Would hate to sign him on the basis of who he support and nothing else

Probably means nothing but Halliday and Wabara just started following each other on Twitter. They're also following a few others at the club between them. I fully appreciate they could merely get along whilst being on trial at the same time and i'm no doubt adding 2 + 2 and coming up with with 54 but could it be they both may be on their way............

Think both could be decent additions if Warburton fancies them......

Less of that, this is Rangers.