We're 4/5 To Win The Division

UnionMen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the quality of signings kick on from Wilson, Kiernan & Eustace then we're gonna run amok.

Stick on, get on it, win yourself a 2016 summer holiday.

How can you possibly say that .? There are a thousand reasons why is just plain silly to think this .I must be the one that still sees us struggling next season .Especially with these signings .Jiust not inspired one bit .Supporting my club does but I'm not just going to cum in my pants just because our new manager makes a few signings

Some right fucking mongos on here.

Click my profile, my "rep" is nearly 1 for every 2 posts.

Anyone thinks i'm a yahoo cause they don't ike some things i post then go cry to a fuckin admin and stop derailing my posts. Or if you're man enough come meat.

A scum rep whore who lurkers "ike"?

Makes me not want to "meat" you.

How can you possibly say that .? There are a thousand reasons why is just plain silly to think this .I must be the one that still sees us struggling next season .Especially with these signings .Jiust not inspired one bit .Supporting my club does but I'm not just going to cum in my pants just because our new manager makes a few signings

Few reasons, main one being actually having a football manager. Wilson was the best defender in the league last year at hearts. And with Hearts up now, the division is also weaker this year. Granted much will depend on what signings we make from here, which is why i stipulated if the quality of signings remain the same.

In Warbo I trust.

Few reasons, main one being actually having a football manager. Wilson was the best defender in the league last year at hearts. And with Hearts up now, the division is also weaker this year. Granted much will depend on what signings we make from here, which is why i stipulated if the quality of signings remain the same.

In Warbo I trust.

Fair enough .The new Manager has a good presence but the jury is out for months before I start creaming over them and their signings .Love my club and we simply have to get it right .Sincerly hope the guy knows what he is doing .Still want to see some players I recognise with ability I've seen in person .

Admin should change OPs name to meatboy.

Aye they should.

See when you typed that out, was it funny in your head? Or did you think it would be funny to other people, as in, someone on the internet would read your post and have a wee chuckle at it?