Rangers Have No Money - Rangers Are Just Buying The League

Gaz52

Has anyone else noticed the meltdown happening over Rangers just now by 'fans' of other teams? They have websites, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages all dedicated to talking about Rangers.

And the talk at the moment is that we're buying the Championship (2 free transfers and one small fee) Danny Wilson only went to Rangers cause he's getting £9k per week apparently.. But in the next 'status' or 'tweet' they will go on about how we don't have enough money to last until the end of the month.

How do they not see it? How do they not see the contradiction in what they're saying, why do they all continiously obsess about Rangers and give no thought to their own clubs?

I don't believe there are fans of other teams in Scotland, I believe it is just Rangers fans and then the rest is made up of Rangers haters.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same folk who support the SNP, the party who tell us that 16 y/o should get the vote but will need a legal state guardian as they aren't mature enough and that we need independence from the UK to prosper but we will be better together in numbers in the EU. They don't get contradictions mate. I just sit back and laugh to be honest.

11 players were released and 5 loan players returned to Newcastle. What were we supposed to do? :lol:

Exactly :lol:

And it's hardly like we've went out and spent millions of pounds on 3 players. Actually if anything we're doing good business for a change!

11 players were released and 5 loan players returned to Newcastle. What were we supposed to do? :lol:

Most teams with ''sporting integrity'', like Hearts, hibs, the Tims, Aberdeen etc, who are renowned the world over for their fair play and good honest work for the good of the game, would have just played with 8 players vs 11, it's only fair after all, can't have teams exchanging money.

We are certainly not buying the league i expected with all the bluster and bullshit from King to see a better level of player than what we are getting.

But happy to see any signings at all. But if we are to compete once we hopefully go up we will need to buy a better quality of player.

It's the same folk who support the SNP, the party who tell us that 16 y/o should get the vote but will need a legal state guardian as they aren't mature enough and that we need independence from the UK to prosper but we will be better together in numbers in the EU. They don't get contradictions mate. I just sit back and laugh to be honest.

PMSL! its bugger all to do with the supporting the SNP ya madman!

But back on topic its doing my heid in. The amount of utter tripe coming from haters making out we are on a life support machine not going to make it through to the end of the month is hilarious. Wouldn't you be obsessed if you were them and the worlds most successful club was coming back to take the limelight? well to be fair it was ours all along.

also... the obsessed dont want to move on from the idea that we will go out of business again. They have been clinging to it for years now, with every months wages being some sort of deadline. That the fact that appears to have diminished somewhat goes against what they wish to happen, so they will conjure up scenarios that make that alternative reality a stick on fact - and the latest scenario will be "we haven't learned our lesson, we are over spending, we have no money " etc etc..

They will ignore the fact we have no squad, that we are probably freeing up huge amounts of wages, that an ex city trader has came on board (and there is not a cats chance in hell Warburton would have came on board, if our finances weren't ok) - because it doesn't fit into their dream that we will die.

I expect a few more wild rumours from the unwashed over the next few years as they struggle to come to terms with the fact that we will be sustainable in the long term - it will be a bitter pill for them to swallow.

also... the obsessed dont want to move on from the idea that we will go out of business again. They have been clinging to it for years now, with every months wages being some sort of deadline. That the fact that appears to have diminished somewhat goes against what they wish to happen, so they will conjure up scenarios that make that alternative reality a stick on fact - and the latest scenario will be "we haven't learned our lesson, we are over spending, we have no money " etc etc..

They will ignore the fact we have no squad, that we are probably freeing up huge amounts of wages, that an ex city trader has came on board (and there is not a cats chance in hell Warburton would have came on board, if our finances weren't ok) - because it doesn't fit into their dream that we will die.

I expect a few more wild rumours from the unwashed over the next few years as they struggle to come to terms with the fact that we will be sustainable in the long term - it will be a bitter pill for them to swallow.

Nuff said

PMSL! its bugger all to do with the supporting the SNP ya madman!

But back on topic its doing my heid in. The amount of utter tripe coming from haters making out we are on a life support machine not going to make it through to the end of the month is hilarious. Wouldn't you be obsessed if you were them and the worlds most successful club was coming back to take the limelight? well to be fair it was ours all along.

I can't help but draw comparisons :cool: They are eerily similar these Rangers Haters and SNP supporters :D

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't blocked so many of them on Twitter.

Their obsession is limitless.

I don't give a flying one about any other team and have no interest in their business, players or whatever. I do like to see the mhanky fiddlers pumped tho, but then who doesn't?

I just can't fathom the mentality of all the blogs, forums, post, newspaper ads and monitoring of social media by them, regarding us. They're delusional and totally consumed by us.

I am so looking forward to the next time we beat them. It might take a couple of games but we will, and when we do it will be immense.

The awakening of such a giant was always going to ruffle a few feathers and unsettle a few. With every criticism I read, see or hear of the club just now I take great satisfaction knowing we are doing things right and those who hate us are in fact shiting themselves. The spewing of bile is hilarious to watch, dummies everywhere and feathers being spat in every direction. They know our return to the top is now only a short time away. Any hold these bigots had over us whilst we had clowns in charge at our club is now gone. We are free, we are working, we are building and we are back!

I can't help but draw comparisons :cool: They are eerily similar these Rangers Haters and SNP supporters :D

you are talking bloody rubbish i am 72 yrs old been a gers supporter for more than 60 yrs and i am a staunch s.n.p fan stop mixing football idiots with politics