Season Ticket Sales Thus Far ............?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard very positive news.

Renewed my own ticket but speaking to my next door neighbour tonight who is a share holder, he was saying that whilst in the ticket office renewing his and wife's he asked and they said it's been steady but that the waiting list for people looking to become season ticket holders is considerable and growing by the day.

He gave example of a friend n his three boys who have been in touch, details taken and club said after tomorrow's deadline they would be in touch.

I've heard very positive news.

Renewed my own ticket but speaking to my next door neighbour tonight who is a share holder, he was saying that whilst in the ticket office renewing his and wife's he asked and they said it's been steady but that the waiting list for people looking to become season ticket holders is considerable and growing by the day.

He gave example of a friend n his three boys who have been in touch, details taken and club said after tomorrow's deadline they would be in touch.

That's good news. (tu)

For anyone interested in joining that waiting list, here's the link...

Click here to join the new sales waiting list for your 2015/16 Season Ticket.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/Pageslogin/waitlist/waitlist.aspx

And don't worry, it's not the RM Donate page - this time! :pipe:

That's good news. (tu)

For anyone interested in joining that waiting list, here's the link...

Click here to join the new sales waiting list for your 2015/16 Season Ticket.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/Pageslogin/waitlist/waitlist.aspx

And don't worry, it's not the RM Donate page - this time! :pipe:

Done (tu)

Managed to get a job, so will hopefully be getting my first ever season ticket this season.

Vancouver RSC renewed both theirs in the Copland Front. Have my own 2 which go to family and disadvantaged kids as well so add another 4.

Hi mate, how does it work buying them for someone else? Ive always thought the club was missing a trick with overseas bears who want to help the club & a young (or older) bear out at the same time.

19,000 sold as of close of play yesterday. Lots of folk don't get paid till today so expect it to be busy today

That's not too bad to be honest, and as you say it'll be mega busy the day.plus the fact we had only sold around 25000 last season I would imagine most ST holders will have actually renewed by the end of play today.

That's not too bad to be honest, and as you say it'll be mega busy the day.plus the fact we had only sold around 25000 last season I would imagine most ST holders will have actually renewed by the end of play today.

Agreed, I reckon it'll be the usual 30 odd thousand mark. Renewals we can get a max of how many bought season tickets last year, which wasn't all that much, then when public sale starts, the non renewers, will take up their seats again (tu)

30-35k imo.

Renewed mine but my mate hasn't bothered to do theirs.

Not sure why 45,000 is being mentioned. Have we ever had that many? I always thought it was mid 30's. Anyway, 45,000 ST seems really ambitious. I think we'll beat what we had last season. Was it 25,000? If we already have 19,000 I think we might get 25-30,000. Fuck knows maybe am talking shite.