Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

I don't get to many games these days but I will be at Ibrox on Tuesday. The £10 ticket fee is a bonus, the real reason I am going is that I love Rangers FC and I have forsaken them for my sons football and now his refereeing career. Ironically, I am taking my wife with me and we shall stay in Glasgow overnight - party!

I don't get to many games these days but I will be at Ibrox on Tuesday. The £10 ticket fee is a bonus, the real reason I am going is that I love Rangers FC and I have forsaken them for my sons football and now his refereeing career. Ironically, I am taking my wife with me and we shall stay in Glasgow overnight - party!

That's very good of you mate, where and when :cheers:

My 11 year old sons head nearly exploded when I texted him to tell him about this as we're Rangers/Burnley fans.

Midweek will probably restrict the numbers travelling up. Those that come will be mostly pro Rangers/Unionist as the town hates ceptic since they rioted @ Turf Moor in a 1978 Anglo-Scottish Cup match.

Shame it isn't @ Turf Moor as the welcome would be massive and despite what people think of Burnley it's a football mad town and would open its arms to Rangers fans. Burnley FC have strong links with Ulster as Burnley found many players from over there. Friendly folk who like a pint or two and I used to sell numerous Burnley/Rangers scarves/badges on the stall I used to have down there.

We'll be coming up and it'll be weird sitting in the away end but it'll great to see the Clarets @ Ibrox. Can't wait!

Good post mate, and I hope you and your laddie have a great time up here (except for the score of course :rolleyes: ), and go back to Burnley with fond memories of your trip.

:uk:

Plenty of excuse. It is a friendly and friendlies aren't worth a quid never mind 10 quid.

Garbage. They're good at this point in the season, especially so when there's a new manager, to get a glimpse of how things are going and see some new players.

I'm fucking skint, can hopefully sort something before Tuesday as I'd like to make this if possible,

I notice you can't purchase Bar72 tho, I assume that's sold out?

It's near sold out for STs, so the few tickets available for this game probably went pretty quickly.

Even for friendlies I can only buy tickets in the BR3 if I buy a child as well? There is no way my 8 year old daughter will be at a midweek game, she is in bed by 7!

Need to sit elsewhere.

Our old ST seats were available in BR2 and I immediately wanted to buy for Tuesday but as my sprog is now 18, I could not buy. The wife and I will be sat in Sandy's stand for the first time and my thoughts will be with the man when I take to my seat.

Even for friendlies I can only buy tickets in the BR3 if I buy a child as well? There is no way my 8 year old daughter will be at a midweek game, she is in bed by 7!

Need to sit elsewhere.

Our old ST seats were available in BR2 and I immediately wanted to buy for Tuesday but as my sprog is now 18, I could not buy. The wife and I will be sat in Sandy's stand for the first time and my thoughts will be with the man when I take to my seat.

I understand that this is quite a new rule that they've brought in for the Family Stand.

I can see why it's annoying to a lot of long-time seat holders, but on the other hand, without thinking it through too deeply, I can see the sense, and necessity in having a "No unaccompanied Adults" rule. Otherwise we're just encouraging the tims to come to the Family Stand, and nobody wants that. :pipe:

I'm fucking skint, can hopefully sort something before Tuesday as I'd like to make this if possible,

I notice you can't purchase Bar72 tho, I assume that's sold out?

Having never drank at Ibrox and aiming to do on Tuesday, I was looking for details on this but the website only lists The Ibrox Bar - is this one in the same? The reason I ask is I thought you had to pay to get in but it states any fan with a ticket can enter.

Louden is my first stop 'tho :-)

I understand that this is quite a new rule that they've brought in for the Family Stand.

I can see why it's annoying to a lot of long-time seat holders, but on the other hand, without thinking it through too deeply, I can see the sense, and necessity in having a "No unaccompanied Adults" rule. Otherwise we're just encouraging the Tims to come to the Family Stand, and nobody wants that. :pipe:

I understand it, to be fair and sometimes wondered why so many adults were in the stand with no sign of a child - thinking that they could be taking seats from kids. It's a good rule and not complaining, as I shall experience a different view to that of which I am used to and I cannie fucking wait lol!

Having never drank at Ibrox and aiming to do on Tuesday, I was looking for details on this but the website only lists The Ibrox Bar - is this one in the same? The reason I ask is I thought you had to pay to get in but it states any fan with a ticket can enter.

The Ibrox Bar is the official new stadium bar, ground floor, in between the Megastore and the SJ Stand

Maybe not on Tuesday, but usually there's a long queue to get in, with what looks like a 1 in, 1 out policy. :(

So just get out the tube station, cross the road, into the Louden, and worry about the rest later. (tu)

You better get their Early i parked outside it last game and it was that busy they were turning punters away.