Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

You better get their Early i parked outside it last game and it was that busy they were turning punters away.

You talking about the Louden?

Having been away from the action for a while I have been starved of it and the atmosphere, so I will be there nice and early.

You talking about the Louden?

Having been away from the action for a while I have been starved of it and the atmosphere, so I will be there nice and early.

Yep really busy. like yourself i always drive so never really go to the pubs.

Having never drank at Ibrox and aiming to do on Tuesday, I was looking for details on this but the website only lists The Ibrox Bar - is this one in the same? The reason I ask is I thought you had to pay to get in but it states any fan with a ticket can enter.

Louden is my first stop 'tho :-)

Ibrox Bar is decent, the view is stunning as you overlook Ibrox but it smells of damp towels.

Decent queue for the Motherwell game but we got in quickly, couple of bars as well so got a pint quick enough.

Much prefer Bar 72 though but you're paying a bit dearer for the privilege of having a bar at half time etc.

If I'm going I will be on the lash anyway.

how much is it mate for a one off game ?

It's usually £5.99 for a proper game.

This game will be free to all Rangers TV subscribers.

Only a daftie would pay £5.99 to watch a one-off game, when he can buy a month's standard membership for £5, which will include that game, plus everything else for a whole month!

The monthly subscription works by a £5 charge on your debit card each month, so it's very easy to cancel at any time if you don't think it's worth it! :pipe:

http://www.rangerstv.tv/pricing.php

It's usually £5.99 for a proper game.

This game will be free to all Rangers TV subscribers.

Only a daftie would pay £5.99 to watch a one-off game, when he can buy a month's standard membership for £5, which will include that game, plus everything else for a whole month!

The monthly subscription works by a £5 charge on your debit card each month, so it's very easy to cancel at any time if you don't think it's worth it! :pipe: Cheers pal al pay the fiver n get the month

Cheers pal al pay the fiver n get the month

Smart move! (tu)

For that fiver, you also get full access to every single game played by Rangers in the last 5 seasons , plus every game this season, plus tons of archive documentaries and stuff.

Smart move! (tu)

For that fiver, you also get full access to every single game played by Rangers in the last 5 seasons , plus every game this season, plus tons of archive documentaries and stuff. Nice one iwasnt sure if i would get every game in that month

Nice one iwasnt sure if i would get every game in that month

Not live of course, you need to live abroad and pay £20 a month for live games - but they're available after midnight on the match day.

Also. try pressing the down arrow or something before you start typing in a quote. :P

Not live of course, you need to live abroad and pay £20 a month for live games - but they're available after midnight on the match day.

Also. try pressing the down arrow or something before you start typing in a quote. :P

Haha forgive me im new to this malark !