Martin Odegaard To Gruesome F.c?

Gaz52

From Eurosport.co.uk

Celtic have beaten off competition from several European clubs to sign Martin Ødegaard on loan from Real Madrid, according to media reports.

The Italian website TMW claims Odegaard, 16, will join the Scottish champions for a season having previously worked under the Glasgow club's managerRonny Delia at Norwegian club Stromgodset.

Odegaard apparently rejected the chance to join Celtic on a permanent basis in January as he became the highest paid teenager in the world by joining Real Madrid in a deal worth around £80,000 per week.

Odegaard's father called Deila after he chose Madrid, but it appears the player will now get the chance to work again with his former coach in Glasgow.

He's one of the highest rated teenagers in the world and he's about to go there... I worry for his wellbeing

As I said in another to you good player but there in a massive downsizing project. From fletcher to vossen now ciftci and on it goes

As I said in another to you good player but there in a massive downsizing project. From fletcher to vossen now ciftci and on it goes

I've watched videos of Odegaard, although it was just the Norweigan league, he looks special. I'd say it's probably a step up from Ciftci

I've watched videos of Odegaard, although it was just the Norweigan league, he looks special. I'd say it's probably a step up from Ciftci

The Norwegian league isnt what it used to be. Teams from the Faroese league are playing up against and beating teams from that league. Ive seen videos of this kid as well.. he is quite tricky but is he really that special? Difficult to say.

Absolute nonsense

No matter what the papers say, this ain't happening

Madrid will develop him in Spain , the most likely destination Getafe or Villareal

Your mental if you think Madrid will send him to the fucking Scottish league to get the shit kicked out him and forget the good things he's been taught

Speshul relationship with Real now, as well as Barca?

Nooo...

He played under Delia at Stromsgodset and apparently had a good relationship with him so would make sense for Madrid to send him there. I wouldn't be too worried though. He's only 16. He's also reportedly not been overly impressive in Madrid youth teams and miles from the first team. His attitude seems to be a bit shit and is completely full of himself, demanding on first team practice.

I could see why they wouldn't mind sending him out there to link up with his former boss. I doubt he'd even get game time at bigger clubs anyway.

Hopefully he costs them a fortune and ends up matching recent performances.

From Eurosport.co.uk

Celtic have beaten off competition from several European clubs to sign Martin Ødegaard on loan from Real Madrid, according to media reports.

The Italian website TMW claims Odegaard, 16, will join the Scottish champions for a season having previously worked under the Glasgow club's managerRonny Delia at Norwegian club Stromgodset.

Odegaard apparently rejected the chance to join Celtic on a permanent basis in January as he became the highest paid teenager in the world by joining Real Madrid in a deal worth around £80,000 per week.

Odegaard's father called Deila after he chose Madrid, but it appears the player will now get the chance to work again with his former coach in Glasgow.

He's a bit old for them is he not, don't they usually start the fiddling around 10-11?