A Year Ago Last Night

GOAT

We lost to an American college team. :anguish:

Checking my posts made on this day on facebook god I love a fucking rant. :lol:

"Another embarrassing episode of Ally McCoist: fitbaw manager last night. Losing to an american college team and played with SIX defenders, aye that's right SIX! I think I'll send the script to some TV companies, I'm sure plenty of them would turn this into a hit comedy. McCoist, just take you and your negative fucking tactics and get to fuck, I'm fucking begging you!"

:lol:

We lossed to an American college team. :anguish:

"Another embarrassing episode of Ally McCoist: fitbaw manager last night. Losing to an american college team and played with SIX defenders, aye that's right SIX! I think I'll send the script to some TV companies, I'm sure plenty of them would turn this into a hit comedy. McCoist, just take you and your negative fucking tactics and get to fuck, I'm fucking begging you!"

The surface was poor, it was windy, Charles Green farted the night before, no preseason two year prior. What manager in the world has ever had such difficult circumstances?

We did well to keep it respectable imo

We had the resident arselickers telling us that McCoist had his coaching badges and was recommended by Walter, do we know better than Walter?

Just look at how that turned out, you can have the relevant qualifications and be fucking shit at your job, and most people on here could think of someone at their own workplace who falls into that category.

Never again should a man with zero experience walk into the dugout or be appointed to the coaching staff.

do remember thinking that getting horsed by a college team was an embaressment but didnt think the rest of the season would be the same.

hopefully all will change this season :cool:

We had the resident arselickers telling us that McCoist had his coaching badges and was recommended by Walter, do we know better than Walter?

Just look at how that turned out, you can have the relevant qualifications and be fucking shit at your job, and most people on here could think of someone at their own workplace who falls into that category.

Never again should a man with zero experience walk into the dugout or be appointed to the coaching staff.

Wrong never again should someone get the Rangers managers job based on being a big Rangers man or being a good player.

McCoist is absolutely nothing like Ian Cathro for instance, Cathro is known for his revolutionary ideas, his intelligence and his drive, McCoist while assistant to Walter was known as the joker and the morale man for the team.

You cannot put every inexperienced coach into one basket just because of McCoist, just like you can't write off every foreign coach because of Paul Le Guen.

We lost to an American college team. :anguish:

And we were laughed at and told to forget friendly results and performances, but it continued...and we were crap the whole season and didn't get promoted. Maybe sometimes some fans do know when a team is shit.

"The teams work rate was brilliant under difficult circumstances, I'll be taking that from the game" - Ally McCoist, the man who refuses to believe he has problems

On another note, did Sunderland not get beat last night off that team we beat 2-1? Sacramento or smfin?

Wrong never again should someone get the Rangers managers job based on being a big Rangers man or being a good player.

McCoist is absolutely nothing like Ian Cathro for instance, Cathro is known for his revolutionary ideas, his intelligence and his drive, McCoist while assistant to Walter was known as the joker and the morale man for the team.

You cannot put every inexperienced coach into one basket just because of McCoist, just like you can't write off every foreign coach because of Paul Le Guen.

I think you just reinforced my point, Cathro has experience and a reputation, McCoist didnt.

I was against appointing McCulloch to the coaching staff as well for the same reasons, he can go and prove himself first.

Retro Thread of the Year. Loving this innovative idea.

I look forward to every negative thread involving a good moan being regurgitated as a newco thread a year later.

It's not as if we have a new season under a brand new regime to look forward to or anything...