Current Squad & What We Still Need

kris1984

Wabara must be off

Can't see us going for Allan if Holt signs

the more I think about it I would like to see allan at ibrox, I think he could be the player to excite fans with his vision,skill and eye for goal not to mention his assist for hopefully a new striker.

Sign a decent striker and that would fill me with good confidence for next season as it looks like the players in red will be signing... I think MW and DW will get the best out of the players and I think some of the players from last season will be like new signings i still think Miller will come good for us as we will create alot more chances and he can still finish as we have seen that coupled with the fact that he wont need to drop in as deep and do as much running and the fitness will be higher throughout the team.. not got much faith in Clark but time will tell if he can regain his goal scoring form we saw at QOTS think Its a confidence issue... Hardie and gallacher might be good but not seen enough of them and I think we need a recognised name up there but Yea apart from that I think we will have enough with halliday and holt signin by the look of it and I think we will probably walk the league tbh hibs will be main rivals I think st mirren will struggle but getring a realy good feeling about the squad and all the signings seem to have a really good attitude... Onwards and upwards!!

Where have you seen that Miller can still finish? From his 7 goals last season?

GK's--We Foderingham, Cammy Bell, Liam Kelly, Robby McCrorie

RB--Ryan Sinnamon (Fraser Aird, Darren McGregor)

CB--Danny Wilson, Rob Keirnan, Darren McGregor, Luca Gasparotto, Marius Zaliukas

LB--Lee Wallace (Jordan Thompson)

CM--Andy Murdoch, Nicky Law, Jordan Thompson (Dean Shiels, Tom Walsh)

AM--Dean Shiels, Tom Walsh

W--Barrie McKay, David Templeton, Fraser Aird (Tom Walsh)

ST--Kenny Miller, Callum Gallagher, Nicky Clark, Ryan Hardie

-We could use a RB to compete with Sinnamon.

-We could do with Andrew Halliday to provide a boost for the wings and at Left Back.

-We could do with a CM maybe John Eustance.

-We could do with a striker as Miller isn't up to it anymore, Clark is unlikely to step up and that leaves only Gallagher and Hardie who should definitely get game time but it would be unfair to rely solely upon them.

We might even see a few more young players throw their hat into the mix later on in the season if they progress well like Ross Lyon, Max Ashmore, Ross McCrorie, Danny Stoney etc...

Our current starting XI will be Foderingham Wallace Kiernan Wilson Sinnamon. Thompson Eustace Murdoch Halliday Miller Temps.

we need a RB either to replace Sinnamon or compete with him and a proper striker who will get us at least 20 goals this season. I think the team looks pretty good just now. 2 or 3 signings tops and were all good.

If they are done deals and we conclude Eustace, Holt and Halliday as well then I think all we need is a class CM - Scott Allan or Harry Winks

Two of those players are CM's and Halliday can play there too.

Consdering we already have Law, Shiels, Thompson, Murdoch already on the books I don't think another CM is going to be a priority.