Jordan Macmillian

HeHaw

I know the guy has apprantly failed the anti doping rule and has appealed it but would anyone be open to him coming back to Ibrox? He is a pretty half decent RB and did well for Thistle. If he has cleaned himself up I would be open to him coming back.

Why on earth would we sign Jordan McMillan back? He is 26 now and has played for Dunfermline and Partick Thistle since leaving us and was hardly a stand out. He was one of they players who should have moved away earlier in his Rangers career to get more game time in my opinion.

I know the guy has apprantly failed the anti doping rule and has appealed it but would anyone be open to him coming back to Ibrox? He is a pretty half decent RB and did well for Thistle. If he has cleaned himself up I would be open to him coming back.

tumblr_n737xcTjLq1re6njyo4_1280.jpg

Yeah, so fucking talented he played all of 1 game for us.

No. He is shite and he clearly has issues.

Guy gave his all every time he pulled on the jersey, yet another one of our youth teamers who was let go incorrectly.

Feel the same about him as I do Livermore, easy to say they fucked up looking from the outside looking in - but wouldn't condemn them unless I was in the same position.

Is that you Jordan ?

Guy gave his all every time he pulled on the jersey, yet another one of our youth teamers who was let go incorrectly.

Feel the same about him as I do Livermore, easy to say they fucked up looking from the outside looking in - but wouldn't condemn them unless I was in the same position.

This.