Admin

Why you in the airport anyway? Rendition flight to Guantanamo Bay?

I'm off to Lourdes :D

Nah - spend half ma fukkin life in airports.

Just got a grilling off plain clothes polis there cos I had an Istanbul stamp in my passport.

The cunt didn't even know we had played Bursaspor.

Just a few weeks ago I tried RM at Edinburgh Airport on WIFI and got the following message:

Access Denied!

The website you are trying to access has been identified as one which is restricted. lf you believe this site should be publicly available please let us know.

I then tried the Jambos kickbag site to check it was all football forums and suprise surprise I got access no problem. So I guess it's the obsessed at it again.

Was going to ask admin if they wanted to make enquiries as I'm overseas. If you want the number to call pm me.

Cheers

Just a few weeks ago I tried RM at Edinburgh Airport on WIFI and got the following message:

Access Denied!

The website you are trying to access has been identified as one which is restricted. lf you believe this site should be publicly available please let us know.

I then tried the Jambos kickbag site to check it was all football forums and suprise surprise I got access no problem. So I guess it's the obsessed at it again.

Was going to ask admin if they wanted to make enquiries as I'm overseas. If you want the number to call pm me.

Cheers

I get that message or similar from most Wi Fi connections unfortunately, never tried contacting any of them. No idea if it is our site or not.

Coincidentally the the boss of Edinburgh Airport is a Hivs fan & hangs out with (or is one) of their fud casuals. He's probably been sacked since he got photographed with them in Benidorm last year when celebrating 30 years of the CCS. Story goes they got a tanking of Leeds boys :)