Ian Black

I think that counts for a lot as interaction with the support should mean a lot to the team, Novo has to be one of the best I've seen for interacting with the support.

Anytime you see Novo at a game he's up on a larger bears shoulders singing away :lol:

He was in a pub down Livingston before the Albion Rovers game a couple years back and he was enjoying the cultural band that were doing the pre-match entertainment :D

Love wee Nacho

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never liked the guy throughout his whole career, I gave him a chance when he signed for us and thought we would have got a good player but he was absolutely dreadful. Good luck trying to win a deal with Berwick Rangers (tu)

I agree, I know it doesnt count for much but he was really decent when I was at Auchenhowie where lee wallace blanked me & my son

You would have thought it would have been the other way around, fair play.

Wallace had a death in the family last season as well didn't he?

I think I remember him playing right after it, may be wrong though.

Wallace had a death in the family last season as well didn't he?

I think I remember him playing right after it, may be wrong though.

It was not long after McCall took over, I would of bet my life on it being the other way around too, shit happens tho and I appreciate Black being so decent

On a different day, it could be the other way around. I suppose we all have good days and bad days.

Mind you - it was the official "Shirt-Sponsors meet the Players Day" at Auchenhowie, so you'd expect all players to be instructed to be extra-friendly. Wallace would also have been meeting his own shirt sponsor that day (Dr. Chisholm (tu) ). Hope he didn't blank him too. :P

On a different day, it could be the other way around. I suppose we all have good days and bad days.

Mind you - it was the official "Shirt-Sponsors meet the Players Day" at Auchenhowie, so you'd expect all players to be instructed to be extra-friendly. Wallace would also have been meeting his own shirt sponsor that day (Dr. Chisholm (tu) ). Hope he didn't blank him too. :P

Ffs didnt know it was tbat day.

It can be a cunt trying to put on a brave face for people sometimes

I dunno his circumstances at the time so as shit as it is, I won't go OTT with the criticism.

Yes he was useless, but Foster got into a Premiership team to put things in respective, poor bastard must be greetin.

This venal little wanker makes the Nationalist look like Cafu by comparison.

There's your thank you for your service, Ian. Still getting to play for 'Rangers'. Hope they've got a few maintenance jobs lined up for you.

Only 30 mins down the road, hope they sign him and he ends up playing there take a trip down one Sat were not playing to provide him some words of "encouragement"

Fs, bitter much?

Fs, bitter much?

Not at all, The man bet against Rangers. Should never heave been allowed back in a Rangers jersey after that. Wee wanker as well. Rangers should never have signed him in the first place after what he did to jelavic at tynecastle.

Not at all, The man bet against Rangers. Should never heave been allowed back in a Rangers jersey after that. Wee wanker as well. Rangers should never have signed him in the first place after what he did to jelavic at tynecastle.

He did something similar to Ledley a few months after the Jelavic incident, taking offence at that is massively petty.

Scott Allan kicked Jelavic in the gut and he isn't that sort of player, many on here are hoping for him to sign - I'd say his incident was worse and frankly malicious.

Going to another teams game just to abuse a player you don't like is pathetic. Any of the Celt*c players you don't like? Why not get a ST for that lot.

Ffs didnt know it was tbat day.

It can be a cunt trying to put on a brave face for people sometimes

I dunno his circumstances at the time so as shit as it is, I won't go OTT with the criticism.

To be fair he had been recieving a bit of shit on here so I thought that could of been the reason but Ian black was sound and he had been getting it worse so it couldnt of been the reason.

GB black and wallace were both presenting shirts with golden wonder on them?

He bet for a draw and come on and scored the winner. Don't let facts get in the way tho

Not for me they don't. A player can blank me all he likes as long as he does it on the park.

Black rarely did the business on the field and was an embarrassment.

each to their own I suppose. (tu)

We had a squad of 20-30 players, almost all of whom failed to do the business on the field, and were often an embarrassment.

Which makes you wonder how it's statistically possible to end up with so many failures, and so few successes at the one club.

Answer: It isn't. Most of them arrived as successes, and being at Rangers made them failures.

We owe many of them an apology for ruining their careers!

Even this guy...

_63163618_francisco_sandaza.jpg

:P