Your Andy Halliday Goal.

tannerall

A "dream" goal and a brilliant way to mark your competitive debut for Rangers.

My dream goal for Gers as a kid was always a Zidane type volley and winner in a European Cup final for us, or same against the Tims in a major final, preferably at the Gers end at Hampden, so at least I saw it partly come true via Zidane. Just the wrong jersey.

What was your "dream" Gers goal as a youngster ?

2 down at home to them. Come off the bench with 10 minutes to go. Half way line goal straight from kick off after their 2nd to get one back. Wonder solo goal in the 90th minute to equalise. Crowd goes wild then in the 95th minute a Trevor Sinclairesque overhead kick from outside the box in front of them. Ibrox erupts and me and all players jump into the crowd to do the bouncy!

Scoring the winner in the champions league final for Rangers. However since it's my dream I'd rather we were 2-0 down and I scored a hattrick with the third goal coming in the 93rd minute.

To play would have been enough.

I would dearly have loved to burst the net with the chance Novo had in Manchester just to give us a chance

Pretty much this. Just to get the chance to play would have been everything.

I'd have been happy to play 3 minutes at the end of a shitey cup game on a Tuesday night. Imagine being able to say you played for Rangers, I'd have those 3 minutes saved and they'd be on constant repeat for whoever I met.

Always loved big Tom Forsyth speaking about scoring against them. He did a great speech at the hall of fame dinner I think it was. Could tell how much the memories meant.

It was a dream goal. He's living all our dreams at the moment. You think, they had pegged a goal back. The longer that had went on, who knows. But what a goal to put them firmly back in their place. Outside the box, bar and in. Belter

Scoring the winning goal against them in the 94th minute of a league decider at Ibrox with a handball whilst baring my arse at them with a large tatoo of "BJK" on it unseen by the referee, and then running to the tim end playing an imaginary flute whilst singing the Billy Boys.

I can but dream but who knows, maybe someday Andy Halliday will make this supporter's wish come true...................

Scoring the winner at Torbett towers in their end and running the length of the pitch along the sidelines getting it up them the whole way then diving into the crowd of cheering Bears then grabbing someones UJ and sticking it into the centre spit - cue timplosion