Friday Ticket Sales

RFC55

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait

this is only my step sons second game and his first game was last seasons defeat against raith

think there was only about 11000 people there(felt like that any way)

he wasnt impressed

will be great to show him what a full ibrox is all about :thumbup:

My tickets still haven't arrived, booked them on Saturday night, anyone else still not received theirs ?

I hope you didn't get them sent to Perth,Australia,mate! :ohmy: or you're never going to get to Ibrox in time for KO. :pipe:

I's be contacting the TO if they haven't arrived in the morning.

Said this many times but the segregation is a pain in the arse. I think the club/security should be contacted about lowering it.

Really unnecessary seeing it against the likes of Alloa and Livi who don't sell 100 tickets between them.

Said this many times but the segregation is a pain in the arse. I think the club/security should be contacted about lowering it.

Really unnecessary seeing it against the likes of Alloa and Livi who don't sell 100 tickets between them.

The police line was broken a few times last season so the distance was increased, no chance they'd put it back.

I hope you didn't get them sent to Perth,Australia,mate! :ohmy: or you're never going to get to Ibrox in time for KO. :pipe:

I's be contacting the TO if they haven't arrived in the morning.

Haha just noticed i've not changed that, yeah I'll give them a call tomorrow !

Good man :thumbup: Enjoy the game mate. I'll be up early Saturday morning for KO so i want to hear lots of noise from the fans :pipe:

Turn your telly down, and open your windows mate.

Ibrox is ready to roar once again. :gerbad:

The southern hemisphere will be shaking. :uk:

Turn your telly down, and open your windows mate.

Ibrox is ready to roar once again. :gerbad:

The southern hemisphere will be shaking. :uk:

I've been in this house for almost 30 years and my neighbours in the entire street are well used to me roaring my head off at all hours of the night/early morning :D so now they wear earplugs to bed and don't call the Police up telling them a murder is going on in the street. :21: Hitting the booze at 4.00am is a bit of a worry by the end of the season though :beer1::party:

Give it laldy, lads and lassies :scot::uk:

I've been in this house for almost 30 years and my neighbours in the entire street are well used to me roaring my head off at all hours of the night/early morning :D so now they wear earplugs to bed and don't call the Police up telling them a murder is going on in the street. :21: Hitting the booze at 4.00am is a bit of a worry by the end of the season though :beer1::party:

Give it laldy, lads and lassies :scot::uk:

Yaaaaaasssssssssss.