Hateley Has A Pop At Ally's Rangers

it already has. From the signings, the standard of play, to the level of fitness, to the way interviews are conducted. In 2 months MW has already shown what an amateur mccoist was.

Yes, looks that way. There'll be bumps on the road, but he seems to be a winner.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He was quiet enough when Ally was in charge just like the rest of them.

Makes no difference now he's away they come running out to say changes were needed.

Cowards

didn't the two of them have a bit of a falling out last season as Hateley was undermining Ally - allegedly.

As for McCoist, I'm happy he has exposed himself as duplicitous cunt.

I despise him.

My anger is now directed more at the people who gave (and this is the correct verb, he certainly didn't earn it) him the job. Smith, Bain and SDM all share culpability for the 31/2 year shambles that McCoist presided over.

MH's comment on Warburton's lack of experience at this level is telling. This attitude is typical of ex players. The fact is good managers (and they're as rare as hens' teeth) can manage anything anywhere. Someone like Warburton or Fergie or McLean could make a success managing any endeavour.

After each of the 3 games so far my anger at McCoist heightens, the damage he has done to the playing side whilst at the helm is beyond belief.

I am trying to think of any good coming out of that. I suppose the only thing is what if we had limped into the Premiership under McCoist via the play-offs, but a mile behind Hearts? Not a good blueprint for the future.

Don't think McCoist has spoken to Hateley since he got cosy with the Easdales.

Yea was there not something with a 'former player' aka Novo, slating Ally's methods and Hateley wrote sonething about it? I agree that all this should have came out at the time.

You had roasters on here telling us we were Monday morning quarterbacks and knew nothing about football compared to Ally.

It's were we shud have been a few years ago getting stronger thru every division.

Now we have a team we can be excited about for the first time and watch the skills grow.

Nobody wud speak out as the club was just plodding for years but we're on our way back .

And hopefully do not forget or forgive all who have plotted against us.

I'm getting really sick of reading these peoples views on Ally's tenure NOW!!!

This all needed told when, thanks to him, we were getting molested by the likes of fucking Alloa, Forfar, Stirling Albion and those cretins across the city.

No point in looking back now. Onwards and upwards with a new professional reign.

Wasn't Hately involved in slagging the training while Mccoist was still there? Sure I remember something.

It didnt go to print though.They were all to scared. John Brown was rather vocal on all things board but wasnt brave enough to slam McCoist even after it was revealed Green had bought McCoist

But on more than one occassion McCoist stated that the players were fit when we were watching them blow out their arse after an hour.

He was lying and couldn't be arsed doing anything about it. Ally wasn't known for pushing himself in training when a player, so we shouldn't have expected him to push the players to their optimum when managing. Davie Weir, on the other hand.................

He was lying and couldn't be arsed doing anything about it. Ally wasn't known for pushing himself in training when a player, so we shouldn't have expected him to push the players to their optimum when managing. Davie Weir, on the other hand.................

I suppose when you put it like that you have a fair point.

I don;t especially like ex-players criticising the club as it doesn't show much class but it was sickening constantly hearing Ally's mates and ex-players saying how good we were when any fan and his dog could see we were absolutely rank in terms of fitness and coaching.

That being said, we need to move on and forget about that period. We have lots to look forward to and its great to be a Rangers fan.

In general, all the legends have got behind Ally. Hateley behind closed doors has always had doubts.

Anyone have a copy of that leaked training schedule around the time we went to Carnoustie to prepare for a game. (tu)

Ps. There were plenty on here who backed Ally to the hilt. (tu)

Charlie Green said it was the worst team Rangers had ever had playing for the Club. He was castigated for it, but an awful lot agreed with him. Charlie was this and that, but he said what he said when he was still in charge of the Club.

I agreed with him and thought he was brave saying it. Guess who was upset?

Charlie Green said it was the worst team Rangers had ever had playing for the Club. He was castigated for it, but an awful lot agreed with him. Charlie was this and that, but he said what he said when he was still in charge of the Club.

CG upset everybody. He was a prime example of "dont shoot the messenger" in this case.

On others, he should have been shot.

If Green hadnt been in it for himself then he would have sacked McCoist I am sure.If he intended staying McCoist, McDowell and Durrant would have been fired.