This Is Wonderful Viewing..

Gaz52

We will be the 4th highest attendance in the UK this weekend and with the English leagues starting that is brilliant., Looking at the fixtures we wont be too far off having more than the whole of the SPFL either. Lets get Ibrox sold out. If you haven't yet and can get a ticket bought.

Maybe I will log on to BT sport on my iPhone via the Ibrox wifi so I can get goal replays assuming we don't show them on the big screens.

The first game of the season is almost always greeted with a packed Ibrox (and usually with a flag) but after last season I think we are all ready for the off and expecting big things.

Maybe I will log on to BT sport on my iPhone via the Ibrox wifi so I can get goal replays assuming we don't show them on the big screens.

The first game of the season is almost always greeted with a packed Ibrox (and usually with a flag) but after last season I think we are all ready for the off and expecting big things.

Against hearts last year there was only around 35k on the opening day