The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Have you never been pished and not done anything stupid?"

Seen that quite a lot on this long arsed thread about some fuckin rocket of a boy who can't handle his drink.

I've been to games pished, but not once, have I ever thought, fuck it, I'm gonna run onto the pitch and make myself look like a fuckin cockwomble.

Fuck him

"Have you never been pished and not done anything stupid?"

Seen that quite a lot on this long arsed thread about some fuckin rocket of a boy who can't handle his drink.

I've been to games pished, but not once, have I ever thought, fuck it, I'm gonna run onto the pitch and make myself look like a fuckin cockwomble.

Fuck him

i've never heard anycunt in real life call anycunt a cockwomble,do you and yer friends use that patter a lot?

Only for special cunts who run onto pitches making an absolute fucking arse of themselves.

Tbh i think you could make an arse of yerself shouting 'cockwomble'at cunts aswell.

Too a lesser degree than running on the pitch of course.

Prob ran on thinking this was his moment, "embrace me Ibrox! Give me that famous Glasgow Rangers cheer that I will take to my grave!"

He made the dash over the ad boards and sprinted across that hallowed turf.....stopped and held his arms aloft to drink in the moment before the fans burst out in song.

"YA FUCKING FAT BASTART!"

Enjoy that ya fat mess of a boy.

If you read this then get tae the fucking gym and get a hold of your life ya utter loser.

The daft cunt was standing on the stairs in BF1 with 4 or 5 of his mates making a nuisance of himself bumping into people, bumped into the lad next to me then stumbled down the stairs to the gate at the front, somehow managed to get his fat arse over the top and started walking towards the west enclosure, only when a steward made a half arsed attempt to grab him did he turn and attempt to run on the pitch but fell flat on his face, the steward could have got a hold of him then but shat himself and let the boy get back up and run onto the pitch... Fuck knows how he even got into the ground in the state he was in.

Prob ran on thinking this was his moment, "embrace me Ibrox! Give me that famous Glasgow Rangers cheer that I will take to my grave!"

He made the dash over the ad boards and sprinted across that hallowed turf.....stopped and held his arms aloft to drink in the moment before the fans burst out in song.

"YA FUCKING FAT BASTART!"

Enjoy that ya fat mess of a boy.

If you read this then get tae the fucking gym and get a hold of your life ya utter loser.

Spot on.

I'm already bored with you but no you don't have to have been stupid and spend a night in the cells but you need to have a little basic understanding of getting mwi and doing something daft,which likely doesnt apply to you going by yer squarish post.

a "basic understanding of getting mwi"? aw that explains it, I don't understand it obviously...

You do realise you're making a fool of yourself on here? Perhaps its because you're mwi right now and gives you the excuse to be abit of a fanny.

Also, I havent ever been to maryhill, is it nice? Must be that I live such a boring life eh?

a "basic understanding of getting mwi"? aw that explains it, I don't understand it obviously...

You do realise you're making a fool of yourself on here? Perhaps its because you're mwi right now and gives you the excuse to be abit of a fanny.

Also, I havent ever been to maryhill, is it nice? Must be that I live such a boring life eh?

Aye its lovely here thanks for asking.

Whats your excuse for being boring?

I think you are that davy McCewan bhoy.

Theres similarities in yer way of thinking.