Players Ratings For Tonight.

Clemdog

Foderingham - 7 - Still some shaky moments, which he'll learn from, but his ability to command his box was fantastic tonight.

Tavernier - 7 - Was rash giving away the penalty, but still carried the same attacking threat. Looked to tire as the game went on.

Kiernan - 6.5 - I find it hard to rate the CBs as they do a great job at starting the attack, but then can understandably look vulnerable under the counter.

Wilson - 6.5 - Same as above.

Wallace - 9 - Fantastic performance tonight and I couldn't be happier for him. Well done, Lee!

Halliday - 8 - Another good performance, just needs to be a little bit less naive when we're under the counter. But I really like the look of him.

Law - 8 - Playing well under Warburton, the player we all thought we were getting two years ago.

Holt - 7 - Neat and tidy in possession, as always, could have had a goal if it wasn't for a fantastic save.

Walsh - 7 - The young lad did well for his first start under the new regime. Good to see him take men on and go to the byline.

Waghorn - 8 - Should have scored tonight and looked as if he was trying too hard with 50,000 willing him on. I think he'd be better out wide, his control and touch is fantastic!

McKay - 8 - Ever improving and certainly seems like he's buying into Warburton's management. Tracking back and some skill he showed was terrific.

Shiels - 7 - As useful and reliable as ever.

Clark - 6 - Didn't do much, should have buried his chance but was probably put off by the halfwit referee.

Templeton - 5 - Just never impresses me, sadly.

Foderingham - 7 - Still some shaky moments, which he'll learn from, but his ability to command his box was fantastic tonight.

Tavernier - 7 - Was rash giving away the penalty, but still carried the same attacking threat. Looked to tire as the game went on.

Kiernan - 6.5 - I find it hard to rate the CBs as they do a great job at starting the attack, but then can understandably look vulnerable under the counter.

Wilson - 6.5 - Same as above.

Wallace - 9 - Fantastic performance tonight and I couldn't be happier for him. Well done, Lee!

Halliday - 8 - Another good performance, just needs to be a little bit less naive when we're under the counter. But I really like the look of him.

Law - 8 - Playing well under Warburton, the player we all thought we were getting two years ago.

Holt - 7 - Neat and tidy in possession, as always, could have had a goal if it wasn't for a fantastic save.

Walsh - 7 - The young lad did well for his first start under the new regime. Good to see him take men on and go to the byline.

Waghorn - 8 - Should have scored tonight and looked as if he was trying too hard with 50,000 willing him on. I think he'd be better out wide, his control and touch is fantastic!

McKay - 8 - Ever improving and certainly seems like he's buying into Warburton's management. Tracking back and some skill he showed was terrific.

Shiels - 7 - As useful and reliable as ever.

Clark - 6 - Didn't do much, should have buried his chance but was probably put off by the halfwit referee.

Templeton - 5 - Just never impresses me, sadly.

You clearly didn't notice who set up our third goal with an inch-perfect cross.

Look how slim boyd is in that still?

I was just thinking that myself... As my Ma used to say: "His troozirs are fawin' aff him."

Strange that he likes to get fit close-season and deteriorate into a hulking mass of Utterly Butterly when playing.

You clearly didn't notice who set up our third goal with an inch-perfect cross.

It was hardly a difficult ball, it was a sideward pass across the face of goal.

I did notice him punting the ball to nobody, whilst on the break, despite having acres of space in front of him. Slowing down the play continually and losing the ball numerous times.

I want him to do well, but he just doesn't help himself.

It was hardly a difficult ball, it was a sideward pass across the face of goal.

I did notice him punting the ball to nobody, whilst on the break, despite having acres of space in front of him. Slowing down the play continually and losing the ball numerous times.

I want him to do well, but he just doesn't help himself.

Punted the ball once as you say but otherwise a solid performance from the boy and set up the goal. Why not accentuate the positive rather be so negative.

How refreshing is that, the same last season even after a victory the ratings would if honestly appraised would have our top man at a generous 6 with most of the team as shoo ins running down their contracts going through the motions, prob 4 or 5 at a push.

Wilson made number of key tackles and deserves more than 6.5. Tavernier final ball was not great last night . Thought McKay was excellent especially in the first half and was the second best player on the pitch behind Wallace.

I was just thinking that myself... As my Ma used to say: "His troozirs are fawin' aff him."

Strange that he likes to get fit close-season and deteriorate into a hulking mass of Utterly Butterly when playing.

He's probably been doing some proper running around and stuff at Kilmarnock instead of kicking the ball at the manager's bum during training.