Mcgregor

Sparkle

Big McGregor was our best defender last season, a good enough player and so far Kiernan hasn't exactly looked a million times better than him so he could run him close for a starting slot IMO

I think Kiernan's positioning and passing have looked a bit better to be fair but considering who McGregor had alongside him and in front of him last season, I think he did really well and would look even better in this team. I don't think either of them will let us down.

Is he injured? I thought he was solid in defence last year and would have liked to see him given his chance this season.

McGregor is a shit footballer. He will only be used in emergencies under MW and rightly so.

It was embarrassing that he won POTY last season. That's how LOW we were. (tu)

Is he injured? I thought he was solid in defence last year and would have liked to see him given his chance this season.

McGregor is a shit footballer. He will only be used in emergencies under MW and rightly so.

It was embarrassing that he won POTY last season. That's how LOW we were. (tu)

McGregor is actually pretty good technically. He scored a cracker against us at Ibrox a few seasons back for St Mirren and pretty sure they used him in midfield on occasion.

A good back-up to have and if Warburton's sticking with a small squad, he should get some decent game time.

McGregor is actually pretty good technically. He scored a cracker against us at Ibrox a few seasons back for St Mirren and pretty sure they used him in midfield on occasion.

A good back-up to have and if Warburton's sticking with a small squad, he should get some decent game time.

Honestly don't know anyone can think this. Him and Zaluska (sp) are the worst "footballers" at our club. McGregor is simply a "try my best defender". Nothing more.

He will be lucky to play 270 minutes this season.

Given that McGregor had to cover for McCulloch all of last season then he deserves a chance to show what he can do with better players around him. He is no world beater and never will be but will do a job when called upon and is worthy of a place in the squad. Will probably be moved on when his contract is up but good enough to be used as and when necessary while still with us.