Sell-Out Sunday!

Chineseboy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking turn out again, wonder if every media outlet in the country will fail to mention yet another sell out doh

Well in lads, see you all Sunday :21:

Of course it won't get a mention. Only press associated with Rangers is bad press.

Anyone any idea how many seats we lose to the fan divide?

It appears to get wider every year!

I thought that the divide was better now, DK doing what he said he would do has lessened peoples Ire about the board ..... oh wait, that's not what you meant, was it ??

You're right, I think that it has been getting wider, I reckon the it's the police that will have insisted on it ... based that those visiting arseholes can't control themselves

I thought that the divide was better now, DK doing what he said he would do has lessened peoples Ire about the board ..... oh wait, that's not what you meant, was it ??

You're right, I think that it has been getting wider, I reckon the it's the police that will have insisted on it ... based that those visiting arseholes can't control themselves

its getting ridiculous now its about 5 rows of seats PLUS the barricade part plus the stewards

would take Geoff capes to throw a pie that far

What a change in a few weeks.Now it seems we don't have enough seats yet for a long while there were games where you couldn't even give tickets away.Great to see what a bit of positive attacking play can do in bringing back the crowds and long may it continue.