Morning Dave King

Stop believing the spoon fed shite from kings puppets at the daily record, Hibs will sell if the offer matches their valuation. If we offer the best terms to the player then the player will decide where he is going. Hibs are not in control

Rangers already offered more money than Celtic have. It doesn't matter what Rangers offer because Hibs WILL NOT sell Scott Allan to Rangers for less than £1m. Also, no one from Rangera can approach his agent to discuss a contract without permission from Hibs or it's 'tapping up' and the club can receive a large fine.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My view is King said the goal was to go against the fiddlers.

This is the first chance to do that.

If he wwon't challenge for such a small sum llet's not pretend he will do it next year when millions are the stakes

If he wwon't challenge for such a small sum llet's not pretend he will do it next year when millions are the stakes

This has nothing to do with Celtic. Rangers are going up against Hibs who are refusing to deal with Rangers. If Rangers had been allowed to talk to the player at any point he'd already have joined us.

What do people want Dave King to do exactly? Should he just give Hibs the £1m offer it would take to deal with them? No thanks.

Hes one player.A good player but that's it.All of a sudden the scum are interested and its war.He either comes and takes what Rangers are offering or he doesn't and takes what anyone else is offering that's his choice.I wont be losing any sleep over it that's for sure and no one should as MW will still be taking the team to Alloa on Sunday regardless of what happens with SA.

This has nothing to do with Celtic. Rangers are going up against Hibs who are refusing to deal with Rangers. If Rangers had been allowed to talk to the player at any point he'd already have joined us.

What do people want Dave King to do exactly? Should he just give Hibs the £1m offer it would take to deal with them? No thanks.

You really are clueless on this. Rangers have already spoken to the players agent, if Rangers offer compatible terms to the player he will come. Anything you read from Hibs, Rangers, the agent or the player is just posturing

If Mr king is sending out the message that his wage structure won't or can't match celtics then long term we are doomed.

It's all very well taking the plaudits getting a decent manager and filling a team with low value players to beats the likes of Alloa and raith. Our strategy has to be to topple the filth and the board MUST provide the funds to allow the manager to deliver this. Anything dpshort of this is scandalous

We have just came through a part of our history where we more than competed with them on wages while we were in the 3rd tier, its not like for like until we are in the same league as them, we should not be paying top dollar until we are in the top league. SA would be a great signing but if we dont get him another will come along, if he was a top notch player then he wouldn't be playing for Hibs in the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

Yes funds Must be provided but allowing no marks like Hibs holding us to ransom is embarrassing, put in a final time barred bid then walk away if they say no and if they come back after the bid died to try and sell us the player drop the price, we need to play hardball now or we will be paying over the odds again and again.

Hibs will not sell to us, period!

There would be a full revolt from their fans, and their manager would resign.

They are aware of this, and won't do it, that's the bottom line.

The player is not in control, not until December when he can sign pre contract, even then that's the most he could do of Hibs won't deal with us, which they won't.

Nevermind people shouting about not learning from the past with throwing money about, then totally changing their view to use it a stick against King lol. Laughable.

Hibs won't deal with us, end off!!!

We have just came through a part of our history where we more than competed with them on wages while we were in the 3rd tier, its not like for like until we are in the same league as them, we should not be paying top dollar until we are in the top league. SA would be a great signing but if we dont get him another will come along, if he was a top notch player then he wouldn't be playing for Hibs in the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

Yes funds Must be provided but allowing no marks like Hibs holding us to ransom is embarrassing, put in a final time barred bid then walk away if they say no and if they come back after the bid died to try and sell us the player drop the price, we need to play hardball now or we will be paying over the odds again and again.

Totally agree.Im sure MW has a valuation of the player and that should be that.As I said in earlier post we don't want to be going down the same road as we did with Duncan Ferguson getting held to ransom by a bunch of low life.Make an offer he either takes it or doesn't no big loss if he doesn't im sure MW will have plenty more on his radar and who knows we might even have SAs equal among us right now just takes time as well.

Its his job. You go where the money is to support your family. His career could end tomorrow, an accident or a horrific injury, i wish none on him, and he would be punted. End of career, end of earnings. He will be on more money, european footie, till malmo punts them in the baws, and premiership footie, though not a great difference for our league. Now im not saying hes thick but its hard if all you have done your whole life is to play footie then get punted into the real world. Me id go where the money is. I personnaly wouldnt sign for timothy but thats a personal choice. Its his and i wont hold it against him if he does.

But this is where King needs to step up and show his metle. As has been said. Promises were made. Now they have to be made good. If he really wants to join us he will wait 4 months.

It's not the first chance. The first chance is when we next play them. With a football team worthy of our badge, and a manager who has found some real gems at little cost. The best way to go toe to toe with anyone in my opinion.

"For every five pounds they spend, we will spend ten," got us in the mess we were in.

The player is not in control, not until December when he can sign pre contract, even then that's the most he could do of Hibs won't deal with us, which they won't.

Nevermind people shouting about not learning from the past with throwing money about, then totally changing their view to use it a stick against King lol. Laughable.

The player is in control. We're Liverpool in control of Raheem Stirling.

Of course, at this very moment you're correct, Hibs won't sell to us. However if Scott Allan tells them he's not moving in this window, which he is perfectly entitled to do, (this is where Rangers have to convince him) then they're fucked becUse he can sign a pre contract in January with us.

So imagine this scenario. Rangers are top of the league Hibs are a few points behind but their best player has just signed a deal with us. Nightmare scenario for Hibs and very realistic if Rangefs can persuade Allan to sit tight.

4 years ago a certain club took one of our youth players (with ease) and signed him up. It was a combination of him being a Sellick fan and a wedge of cash bring dangled his way.

Today that same player is being used as a makeweight to allow this same club to sign arguably (that's a point for another day) the hottest Scottish talent currently available. This time though he is not a sellick fan. However, a lucrative salary is being put in front of his nose and for a young man with a partner and baby to support it has of course turned his head.

This is your moment Dave King. This guy, giving a straight choice between them and us, will join us in a heartbeat. (That much I can promise this forum) Hibs simply won't sell (at this moment )

So, get to his agent, ( we all know it works this way) and offer a deal to sit tight until January, where no transfer fee is involved, and offer him the bid we made as a signing on fee as a starter for 10. This is 2015 , players loyalties start in their wallet, that is the world now whether we like it or not. so are we going to continually get gazumped by 'them' whenever they feel like it. Is this the sum of your ambitions when you wooed the support to gain your coveted chairmanship?

This is not a multi million pound situation. Get active Mr King and bring this boy to his rightful home this is not just about signing a player. They have set you your first challenge in the hot seat. Step up and play Mr Chairman.

A signing on fee of 300k? Fuck that. If Allan wants to join then great. If he'd rather sell his soul to them then jgood luck to him but spare us the diehard bear pish in future.

D.....D.....

Hibs have put themselves in a corner no one else put them there, the player has the Aces mate, by saying no to any other club Hibs who run a tight budget are a player down still paying wages , they have a player who may not push himself just incase he gets injured before 1st December when he can sign a pre contract.

That's the point money turned his head, This so called Rangers fan should not even entertain them,

His advisors should get Hibs told, He is signing for Rangers so either accept the offer or he will be signing a pre contract in January.

The club should not pay over the odds for him, he should sit tight, they will sell him for peanuts once he sign a pre contract and then the lad can get a good signing on fee.

Makes me laugh, he has a child and wife to keep? Don't we all, and I bet he's not on bloody 300 quid a week, I am pretty sure he has a fancy car and house.

D.....D.....

Hibs have put themselves in a corner no one else put them there, the player has the Aces mate, by saying no to any other club Hibs who run a tight budget are a player down still paying wages , they have a player who may not push himself just incase he gets injured before 1st December when he can sign a pre contract.

Agree with this, but is it not January he can sign?

Its his job. You go where the money is to support your family. His career could end tomorrow, an accident or a horrific injury, i wish none on him, and he would be punted. End of career, end of earnings. He will be on more money, european footie, till malmo punts them in the baws, and premiership footie, though not a great difference for our league. Now im not saying hes thick but its hard if all you have done your whole life is to play footie then get punted into the real world. Me id go where the money is. I personnaly wouldnt sign for timothy but thats a personal choice. Its his and i wont hold it against him if he does.

But this is where King needs to step up and show his metle. As has been said. Promises were made. Now they have to be made good. If he really wants to join us he will wait 4 months.

You play for the team you loved as a boy and not there arch enemy's.

He wants money then head south not to the pedophile dome.

What's this got to do with his transfer ? This is a private matter and shouldnt be put on an open forum.

He's answering a question.

Folk are saying he has a partner and kid to think about, it's relevant.

I think the folk saying we need to outbid the tims or offer him more wages etc need to have a think about what we've been through the past few years.

King was destroyed on here when he said that we would be spending millions just to stop they cunts doing 10 in a row, he's now playing the game we all want, but still can't do right.

Rangers fans don't sign for celt*c, it's that simple, if he signs for them he was never one of us anyway.