Van Gaal

I was thinking exactly the same thing about Van Gaal the other day, with regard to similarities of his time at Barca. Strange spending so much for someone who has proven nothing. That said, Memphis has been a good signing and maybe this boy will be too.

At least he got them back into the Champions League so he's definitely been an improvement on Moyes. Not getting any cash for De Gea is moronic, Manchester United's work in the transfer market this summer has been bizarre.

I was thinking exactly the same thing about Van Gaal the other day, with regard to similarities of his time at Barca. Strange spending so much for someone who has proven nothing. That said, Memphis has been a good signing and maybe this boy will be too.

At least he got them back into the Champions League so he's definitely been an improvement on Moyes. Not getting any cash for De Gea is moronic, Manchester United's work in the transfer market this summer has been bizarre.

Depay has had one good game and that was against a terrible Brugge team

He's been pish in the league

he's never attempted to build a squad, he's just chucked money at average players with big egos and its came back to bite him in the arse.

Ferguson must hate to see the team being ripped to shreds like this after all the graft he put in

Theres differing ways to look at this,it could be argued that Fergie left a tired old squad of players but the flip side is they just won the league.

Man Utd needed a massive rebuild when Fergie went and that's probably why he retired when he did.

Moyes and LVG haven't half made a cunt of said rebuild though.

I'm no Moyes fan, his teams are so boring, but he was shafted by player power from the old guard and a cowardly and chaotic board at Utd who wouldn't support him in the transfer market.

They've gone completely the opposite direction with VG and I actually think he's making a much bigger arse of it.

Anyone else realised that the guy has completely lost it? United now signing some 19 year old for almost 40 million pounds, who scored 8 goals last season in ligue un.

It's barca all over again, cryuff said in his final seasons he just spent for the sake of spending, didn't address the squad depth, and basically set them back years. Hilariously, it looks like he's doing the exact same to man yoo.

Considering they've spent 300million odd in the last few years, they still have blind and smalling as their best centre backs, have only Rooney who can play up top, and carrack still looks like their best CDM. Horrendous management, no chance they'll do anything other than scrape a top 4 finish.

I reckon he'll be sacked by Christmas if they have an ounce of sense

Being a Man Utd hater .Suits me just fine