Mccoist Deal Agreed - Club Statement

Brightside

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slag Ally as much as you want but he was there when everyone else walked away. Fantastic player crap manager but he never walked away

Which is fuck all to do with what happened after that.

Thats like saying its ok if your pal pumps yer misses because he bought you a pint the week before

I still think McCoist has one last hand to play over this whole sorry saga. Charles Green beware.

As for the comments above - way way over the top. His contribution as a player and off-field as our manager should not be forgotten.

Nine months of Garden leave yes, but 3-4 months of them were old board and he had every right to his contract. At that point Llambias was trying to raid the Development Fund pot ffs.

McCoist was a rank rotten football coach/manager but I for one would cheer him if he did the half time draw.

Me too. Well said. I grew up watching him become a legend. Yes he was pish as a manager but what he did on the pitch should never be forgotten.

I'm glad he is away. Legend of a player, stood by us when we were relegated, and I can forgive him being a poor manager, but find it hard to forgive him leeching money off us for months. Tarnished his reputation for the sake of money. He should fuck off and spend it now and keep away from our Club.

Slag Ally as much as you want but he was there when everyone else walked away. Fantastic player crap manager but he never walked away

Neither did tens of thousands of Rangers supporters who weren't getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds.Do you honestly think if Ally had walked away that would have been the end of Rangers.

Can't believe he gets credit for taking a 50% wage cut....

Even at 50% he was still the best paid manager in Scotland, and still earned more than yella fang, who was managing in the champions league.

Even if he took a 90% wage cut he would still be paid more than most spl managers.

Can't believe he gets credit for taking a 50% wage cut....

Even at 50% he was still the best paid manager in Scotland, and still earned more than yella fang, who was managing in the champions league.

Even if he took a 90% wage cut he would still be paid more than most spl managers.

Was talking to a bead rattler today about that and he said all their managers, well since Lhennon, have been on £300k a year rolling contracts and Delilah is on less.

That's a riddy paying so much to an unproven manager.

Was talking to a bead rattler today about that and he said all their managers, well since Lhennon, have been on £300k a year rolling contracts and Delilah is on less.

That's a riddy paying so much to an unproven manager.

That's what Roy Keane said, the wages were shite and the way it was sold was 'this is Celtic you should be honoured'.

The whole saving our titles thing has never been confirmed beyond second hand chat over the internet and some media sources.

Even if there's truth involved it wouldn't surprise me at all if the story is exaggerated, after all you still get some claiming that Ally McCoist saved the club from death purely because he came out with a good soundbite.

And regardless nothing justifies what he's leeched out of us.

Fucking people making him out to be a cross between Atticus Finch and Perry Mason coming to our defence.If they could have stripped us of titles they would have,with or without McCoists input.

What difference does it make what board was in charge? He was taking thousands a day from the club.

This is what I hate most about the past 3 years, the double standards of our support. It was ok for someone to do one thing under the previous board but not the current one. It was ok for Ally to be taking thousands a day of the old board but as soon as the new boards in its an issue? Some will make any excuse for the new board, and blame any previous problem on the old board.

Some folk need to remember that boardrooms come and go, they mean fuck all in the grand scheme of things, we support Rangers Football Club and McCoist was robbing us blind, whatever board was in charge is irrelevant unless you care more about what board is in charge more than the Club.

One of the best, if not, the best post of the year.

A simply put post encompassing everything.

Time would have healed the fact he was a pish manager, bleeding the club dry will never be forgotten! Entitled or not!

Breaks my heart to think of him like that. Seems the cash was more important than his legacy. I honestly don't know if I could watch him if he's in TV presenting.

as i said yesterday.........

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman 1m1 minute ago

King hints that McCoist may have another job to go to.

Greedy cnut

Still a legend in footballing terms and for the way he defended our club when the cabal were trying to strip titles off us, that is what we should remember him for, aye he was useless as a manger, but we are recovering on the football side now albeit 4 year to late, so lets all move on and look to the future.

Still a legend in footballing terms and for the way he defended our club when the cabal were trying to strip titles off us, that is what we should remember him for, aye he was useless as a manger, but we are recovering on the football side now albeit 4 year to late, so lets all move on and look to the future.

Well said

Thanks for the goals Ally(that you where handsomely rewarded for). Now please take your last pieces of silver and fuck off from my club!!!

Never has someone so loved caused so much heartache!!

Not sure the wages were that good in the eighties before the Souness revolution, he has accumulated a grand total of ten league winners medals. Thats some achievement for any player but certainly when you consider the amount of quality strikers that came to Rangers in that time, dont you think?

Anyway imo it is up to each person how they view the status or not of Ally McCoist.

Mine wont be a shock to anyone but I will always hold his status as our greatest goal scorer in high esteem and have no doubt that what ever he did in his time at Rangers it was done with his best intentions to our club. Of course he has made mistakes and failed as a manager. Time to move on now, we are seeing some of the best football I have seen from Rangers in a long time and I am loving it. Onwards and upwards

Time would have healed the fact he was a pish manager, bleeding the club dry will never be forgotten! Entitled or not!

Breaks my heart to think of him like that. Seems the cash was more important than his legacy. I honestly don't know if I could watch him if he's in TV presenting.

His legacy got fucked 6-1 on aggregate by Motherwell.

I think McCoist may be a key figure in the upcoming proceedings that we can't speak of. Probably wise for the club to maintain good relations with him.

Heard from a good source this will happen him and a woman in the early whyte finance department will be speaking out.